𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 27

"Uh..." I looked over at Yoon, hopping she'll save me.

"Yah Han Jihyo, that's very weird of you" and thank God, she did.

"Oh, sorry" Jihan backed up to Jaehee. "Sorry guys, 8 is going back to her group now." Yoon pinched your waist. "Aespa? Aren't they 7?" Jaehee asked.

"Yeah and she's a friend of them. You know, Karina sunbaenim is... kinda strict to her members"

"But she's not a member, right?" Jihan asked. You nodded your head.

"JEONTOKKI!" you heard Giselle shouted behind you. You looked over at Yoon again and she nodded her head. You bowed to the group and then walked away.

That was close. You thought.

"Yah Eri, thanks for saving m-"

"-Your ass" Giselle cutted you off and slapped your butt.

-

An hour later, the big room was filled by girls, only girls! The room was shining and the music was booming. You can't see what's happening on some sides but you saw some flirting with each other.

Gay.

All of them seemed drunk and only few are tipsy. You on the other hand didn't drink. Heejin forbid you to. There was a time you got drunk with Jessica back in Cambridge and it didn't went well. Heejin called you hundreds of time and she thought you were missing already because you didn't answered the phone.

Your family in Brazil flew to Cambridge to check on you and they found you sleeping on your messy bed. What a waste of money.

"Y/n, where's my fish?" You heard Winter asked. "You never had a fish" you replied, fixing her hair. Her eyes closed and mouth agape. "I have a fish! Her aname is Giselle!"

Ningning almost spit out her drink. "Excuse me?!" Giselle suddenly stood up, her eyes closed aswell.

"If there's a fish here, it's probably Lee Soo Man!" Ningning was recording the event while you tried to pull Giselle down to sit back. "Yah keep it down"

"Shush! I know who you are! You are-" you covered her mouth but she licked them. "What the- Eri!" You retreated your hand and ran to the restroom to wash it.

--

Ningning's POV

"That's Jeon Y/n, right?" The drunk Giselle whispered at me. "Minjeong unnie's niece? But alot beautiful than her?"

"Yah! What did you say!" Winter was clinging onto Karina who's in deep sleep. "Y/n? She's not my niece! She's my cousin!"

"Ah it's so fun watching them, I'll show you this tomorrow, unnies" I told them.

"Show us what?" Giselle leaned more closer to my face, I can smell the alcohol on her mouth. "Unnie! Go wash your mouth!" Giselle stood up but still in daze. I helped her stand straight,

"Thank y-" she covered her mouth, almost vomitting on my face.

"Unnie! Go to the restroom already" I panicked as I pushed her out of our table.

This unnie is so... argh!

Y/n's POV

As I was washing my hands, someone entered the room. I'm glad I was wearing my hoodie.

"Yah!"

Wait... Jihan?

I turn around and saw Jihan holding a glass of Soju. "You!" She ran to me, trapping me against the sink of the restroom.

She's drunk. I can smell her breath.

"Yah, you're drunk" I told her, she will forget about this the next day, right? She only smirked at me, wah, creepy.

"You... Eight? You smell like her" she leaned more closer to you making you back up more. "W-Who?"

"My girlfriend..."

She has a girlfriend. That sucks. Okay, time to move on-

"...Jeon Y/n" you blushed to her sudden Confession.

"But are you her girlfriend?" You asked her making her pout. "No! She left me! She have a girlfriend now... maybe..." she moved away and backed up on the wall, crossing her arms, sulking.

"How do you say so?"

"2 years and she never came back, I hate her!" She was stomping her feet like a child. "But at the same time, I think..." you were waiting for her respond. She drank on her suju bottle first.

"...you think?" You're hoping she'll say 'I think I love her' but the respond you got was,

"I think I don't like, no... I think I should forget about her" she punched the wall she was leaning up earlier.

You felt hurt.

Is it too late already?

"Why? What if she likes you too?" You asked hurt by your tone.

"She... she never liked me. I showed alot of affections on the past-"

"But you're being cold to her on the past" Jihan looked up to you and walked close to your face. You became nervous, what if she realized it was you.

"I did that because I fought with my feelings. You know what? I've decided already. I'll forget about her, erase her, permanently" anger was found on her voice.

This is the worst day of your life. You even thought of going back to America right now.

"That's sad..." you replied and was about to go out the door but she pulled you in and pinned you on the door.

"Why are you sad when you're going to replace her?"