ACT 3: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 33

After the show ended, without their manager's guidance, Weeekly looked for their last member back stage. They ran on their heels and excusing in the crowd.

"Unnie, are you sure Y/n's still here?" So Eun asked Soojin who's leading the pack. "I don't know but we need to look for her"

The group stopped at the girls waiting room hall. There are 4 more halls which contains 4 doors each hall for different artists. "Let's split up" Soojin dragged So Eun on the first hall, Monday and Jaehee in the second, Zoa and Monday on the last hall which leaves Jihan on the middle hall.

"This girls... jinjja-" on her way, you coincidentally went out of Aespa's room. You were wearing a cap, your back resting on a wall while using your phone.

Jihan was slowly walking to you, hesitant to approach you or not.

Midway, she felt her pocket vibrated. She immediately took her phone out

It seems like it's more important than approaching you?

Tokki 🐰: hey, how are you?

Tokki 🐰: i watched your performance, you did a really good job🖤 I was on the audience earlier

Jihan typed on her phone, resting her back on the wall opposite yours but far from you.

Cutie 🐰: I'm doing fine unnie, how come I never saw you? Are you still here?

Tokki 🐰: i am at the hotel now...

Tokki 🐰: how about you? Are you home?

Cutie 🐰: we're still at the building. We're looking for someone

A minute passed and 8 didn't replied. Jihan looked up back to Y/n and noticed she wasn't there anymore. She went closer to Aespa's door but it's already empty inside.

Tokki 🐰: is it Y/n?

Tokki 🐰: she's a good singer, right? And a dancer?

Tokki 🐰: do you like her?

Jihan felt uneasy to the question. Does she? She's confused, Y/n showed up when she was inlove with 8.

Cutie 🐰: why did you asked, unnie?

Tokki 🐰: i see the way you look at her...

Cutie 🐰: unnie! I don't like her 😐

Cutie 🐰: I like someone else...

You on the other side was giggling. You're on the van already with the members. "Why are you laughing by yourself? Are you crazy now huh?" Minjeong peeked on your phone. "Ah, same reason as always huh. Ask her out, dummie"

Tokki 🐰: really? That's a relief...

Cutie 🐰: relief? Why 😒

Tokki 🐰: idk, I just felt relief

Cutie 🐰: unnie do you know who I like?

You felt your heart beating fast. Could it be?

Cutie 🐰: unnie? You there?

Tokki 🐰: yeah I'm here, so, who's this lucky girl

Tokki 🐰: I can keep my mouth shut 🤫

Cutie 🐰: nevermind, I'm shy ㅠㅠ

Tokki 🐰: my bunny's shy, first time

Cutie 🐰: I can be shy too, you know?! I'll give you a clue instead. Let's see how smart you are...