Death stick

Chapter eighteen

I stared at Merle, no one had been put on watch really but whoever was in had to keep an eye on him.

"Wad Ya want baby mama?" He sat on a chair leaning towards the bars "want me to tell you my favourite colour-"

"Man shut up" I sighed leaning back wincing in pain

"How badly you fucked up?" He licked his lips glancing down for just a second as he slightly adjusted himself, his shoulders clenched. I smirked, "wad ya smirking at?"

"You feel guilty" this clearly made him uncomfortable "you do what Daryl does when he feels guilty, Daryl's the younger better-looking version of you"

"He's better than me" instead of leaning into his emotional side I scoffed at him

"What? You want me to pity you?" He leaned back crossing him arms "for your earlier questions-" I lifted my top "got me some nice purple and blues" I dropped the top "it hurts to breathe in and out and I tried holding my breath but that makes me dizzy" this time he scoffed "did you-" a cry cut me off

"You're being called" ignoring him I walked off over to where Judy was, she tossed and turned so I picked her up

"Shall we change you?" She wailed loudly "okay okay, lil ass-kicker" I placed her down changing her nappy then I put on a pair of leggings and a little jumper on her "we matching" I mentioned to my leggings and jumper but she wasn't impressed "well I think we look fabulous" I picked up her tiny body cradling her to me and she went quiet holding me with big blue eyes staring at me "you just wanted a cuddle huh?"

"As soon as I found out I came" that voice sent a weird shudder over me. Walking out I found Carl passing Judy over "I didn't even know until the shoot out-"

"That was days ago" Rick grumbled as I walked through the cell black to where we ate

"I came as soon as I could" she repeated pushing her blond hair out of her face. Andrea. "What have you told them?"

"Nothing" Michonne shrugged and it was true I didn't know they even knew each other

"I don't get it, I left Atlanta with you guy and now I'm the odd one out?" No one said a thing as she looked around dumbfounded "He-" she pointed to Merle in the cell "-almost killed me and Michonne! Kidnapped some of you, beat you" she meant joked to Glenn "look I can't excuse what Phillip-"

"Phillip" I finally walked into the group of people "that your new toy?"

"The governor-"

"First name basis with that prick? He have a wife too?" Her face flushed clearly hoping I didn't hold grudges "that seems to be your style"

"I'm trying to bring us together and this is all you can think about? Some flirting I did all that time ago to someone you killed?" She pushed and I just stared at her "oh I get it. You had a baby and now you think you're all it" she smiled smugly

"Girl you don't know who the fuck you're talking to-"

"Okay enough" I held my hands up turning around

"I gave the man what he needed"

"Pardon?" I asked stopped but not turning back

"Well, you stopped putting out so he come my way told me he needed someone to love and I gave him more-" one swift swing and she was on the steps with a bleeding nose "oh my god!"

"Fucking knew it" Rick went to push me away but I shoved him off taking a few steps back "you two deserve each other, run back to your governor"

"Believe it or not" some passed her a rag "as much as that hurt and as much as I don't like you, I want this to work out"