Pretty girl

Chapter Thirteenth

I was currently shitting my pants.

Put me outside with the walkers im pretty good.

Inside the tombs though? yeah i didnt like this one bit, I was on edge, my hands were sweating and that ain't attractive.

"Keep tight"  I jumped at ricks voice not expecting it to be so loud and he gave me a side look "you good?"

"Peachy darling" I mumbled. I saw the smirk on his lips in the corner of my eye "fuck off"

"Everything good" I jumped when Hershel come beside me

"Goddamit, Hershel, I almost stabbed you" he laughed at me quietly "You shouldn't be upfront, get back to the middle" I schooled and he listened going back. I swallowed and pushed forward gripping my knives. get hold of yourself lily, we are fine.

We were not fine.

Walking around the corner made my insides twist and heart stop... walkers crowed the cell block a few turned to see us

"Fall back, fall back" rick rushed out and I for one did not need to be told again spinning around I pushed Hershel along

"Let's go, old man"

"Who are you calling an old man, couple of wrinkles is all" he joked making me laugh a little, only Hershel would pull out a smitty remark at a time like this.

"more this way!" Maggie shouted - no need to shout right now Maggie, I get its scary but really girl. we turned around and went left running fast, right-left left-right straight left fuck. we looked around all confused

"Maggie!" Hershel shouted making me hush him before turning to rick

"I can go back-"

"fuck no" shocked I looked to Daryl who glared hard and for once I didn't put up a fight "you got a kid to get back for"

"Well-"

"UGGGHHH!!"

"DADDY!"

"UUUGGHH!"

"HERSHEL!"

Rushing towards the old man my stomach twisted once again. The walker dropped dead with a bolt through the head making us all look at the damage.. that's a lot of blood.

"come on" Maggie and Glenn come rushing around the corner "Maggie, help me get him up!" she didn't move "NOW!" I shouted clicking her brain back into action as she grabbed him "guys get us somewhere, quick!"

"T get that lock!" we stood up taking Hershel's weight getting closer to the guys as walkers began pilling around us. Daryl was going through-bolts ain't like mad, I could see the pure determination on his face as he shot down as may as he could.

The sound of the chains hitting the ground was music to my ears.

Rushing forward we laid him down on the floor. the fear in his eye was the worst part, pure terror.

"you're alright" making sure to smile I nodded my head trying to reassure him. Tears pooled in my eyes at the thought of him not making it through "we will be laughing about this in a few weeks" I held his hand in my own ignoring what was going on. I knew what rick was going to do when I saw what was in his hands and despite the fact it made me want to hurl I knew just like everyone else it was our only option.

"hold him down" I leaned across him holding down his shoulders

"a few ain't bac wipes and you will be good as knew won't ya?" The shout of pain that left his lips and the sound of crunching bone would never leave my head "you're okay. I placed a hand on his cheek "hey hey, you're okay Hershel" I smiled as tears slipped down my cheeks "you're gonna pull through" then he blanked out. I got off of him looking to rick "he's passed out, gotta get him back- who the hell?" I walked over to Daryl seeing some prisoners