Fluff imagines #1: Cookies

Before we begin, I want to let readers know that I edited the Illusion/Reality character ref chapter. It now has the design notes so if you are interested in reading them, go check out the Illusion/Reality ref again!

Now without further ado, here's the first of hopefully a series of fluff imagines for RRFF

***********************************

Alright so, imagine this: Memory decorating sugar cookies with icing.

Just imagine it.

Imagine him decorating sugar cookies while he's all cozy wearing a sweater and with a fluffy blanket by the fireplace of Illusion's cottage. Having a relaxing time.

And he's really good at it. The icing is so smooth and accurately placed because he as amazing hand-to-eye coordination (thanks to his implied experience with makeup). But when he's at a cookie decorating party and/or someone watches him, he suddenly gets nervous and shaky, causing the decorations to look wonky. His family praise his skills, especially when he's nervous, which makes him feel calmer and he eventually becomes more precise again.

***********************************

Also imagine Illusion decorating cookies. He didn't get the appeal of decorating cookies since he doesn't even like sweet stuff. But after trying it a few times, he gets really into it and goes like "ART. IT'S AAARRRRT."

He really wants to preserve the cookies since he doesn't want his masterpieces ruined. But a cookie must eventually be eaten, and Illusion's in denial about that.

Also imagine Galaxy sneaking up to Illusion and snatching/eating his decorated cookie at the party. Cue Illusion getting salty and chasing after Galaxy.

Memory helps Illusion let go of the cookies. He tells Illusion that he can always see his cookie decorations in the memory flowers if he asks Memory for them. Illusion feels better and goes back to decorating cookies with Memory.

Illusion's also someone who would binge-watch all the sped-up cookie decoration compilations on YouTube.