💚 RRFF August hiatus update

[June]

Me, putting RRFF on hiatus: Phew, I have a chance to recollect (no pun intended) myself and my story now. Let's see how many chapters I can edit in July and August!

[It's August now]

Me:

Me:

Me: aaaaaaaaahhhh -

Hello everyone. I'm excited to announce that RRFF will return from hiatus soon!

So here's some context: RRFF's hiatus started after Chapter 33, which was the end of Act 2 Objectiv3 4. Act 2, Objective 4 has around 13 chapters. My goal during the hiatus was to edit all Objective 4 chapters so I can finally finish Act 2 without another hiatus.

It's August now, and I only got 8 of the 13 chapters edited, sadly. (Those chapters being Chapters 34-40 and 42). I wish I could had gotten more done, and maybe I can edit more chapters during August. But regardless, I really want RRFF to return on August 20.

Why August 20?

It's because last year, RRFF published its first chapter on August 21, 2020. The week of August 20 is the anniversary of RRFF.

It's crazy that a year's already passed. I am so grateful about everyone who has supported RRFF and followed its journey. I love this story, the AU, and the Memory and Illusion BroTP, and I'm so glad I've been able to share it. Thank you so much for enjoying my story, commenting on it, giving the character amazing nicknames, and sticking around despite all the hiatuses ;-; *happy sobbing*

So as a thank you to everyone who has supported RRFF, I think it would be epic to start posting chapters again on August 20. So here's my plan: I am going to post Chapters 34-39, one chapter a week, starting on August 20. That will be 6 chapter updates in total.

All 6 chapters go well together (*cough* because they were originally 2 humongous chapters that I had to split into 6), which is why I want them to be posted together with no hiatus between them.

After Chapter 39, RRFF will likely go on hiatus again, but I'll try to edit the remaining chapters of Objective 4 whenever I can! I don't want the hiatus to be that long, but we'll just have to see how much free time I have, since my next semester of college is starting soon. 

I'm really excited to share Chapters 34-39 soon! Chapter 34 will be posted on August 20. I hope you guys are looking forward to it! Thank you again for all your support and for sticking around. You guys rock ;0;

Thank you for reading this. Take care and stay safe.

Also, as a head's up...

Don't expect that much plot development in Chapters 34-39. Whatever's happening in the plot since Objective 3 won't be solved immediately (I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 33's cliffhanger).

Chapters 34-39 won't focus that much on advancing the plot...

...because they'll be more focused on revealing backstory instead 8)