🎨 Art: Welcome Home Cake (Chp 43 spoilers)

The family is making a welcome home cake in preparation for Elemental's return

Memory is working of the frosting the cookie decorations, because the boy is so good at that.

Illusion is working on measuring the ingredients. He's making sure that the measurements are exact.

Time is working on everything else. He's using his time powers to speed up the baking and cooling process (and making Illusion finish his measurements faster).

Galaxy is working on his self-control by waiting outside, away from the cake he really wants to eat.

(I wanted to find a way to squeeze this idea somewhere in Chapters 42-44, but ended up not finding a way, so this scene is unfortunately not canon.)

[ID: A drawing of Time, Memory, and Illusion working on a cake together in a kitchen, with Galaxy in the background drooling and staring at the cake pieces through a window. Time is wearing a pink apron. He is standing up, holding a bowl of cake batter, and mixing it with a whisk. He's concentrating on the oven behind him, which contains two cake pans. The arrow of his mask is spinning while the timer on the oven is ringing.

Memory is sitting at the kitchen counter decorating a sugar cookie with an icing piping bag. He looks emotionally drained but focused. In front of him are several frosted cookies that spell "Welc."

Illusion is crouching down to be at eye-level with the cup of milk he's trying to measure. He has a scrunched up, focused expression. Next to him is a bag of flour, a carton of milk, a smaller measuring cup, and dusted flour everywhere.

End ID.]