Fluff imagines #4/Art: Baking

So, imagine this:

Illusion avoided trying new hobbies because of his worries. Worries that pursuing hobbies would be a waste of time, especially if he ends up not liking them or being good at them. Worries that the hobbies he's interested in are just an extension of his purpose to make Galaxy happy.

But finally, he decides to stop worrying and try a hobby he's curious about: baking.

He knows that bread, cookies, and cakes are things you can bake, and he observed his family bake stuff, but he hasn't tried baking himself. So he purchases a book of baking recipes for beginners and asks his dimension-travelling family to gather ingredients for him.

As he reads the book to get the basics figured out, he's surprised to learn that bread, cookies, and cakes aren't the only things you can bake, and there are actually tons of things you can bake. He flipped through the recipes to see all the possibilities and then spots one recipe. A recipe he knew he wanted to learn and share with Memory, but he wanted to keep it a surprise.

So Illusion began his secret plan.

Every time he was home alone, Illusion practiced baking. He burned a lot of things at first, but he kept trying until he stopped burning things. Then he moved on to more challenging recipes.

His family smelled what he bakes in the kitchen. Galaxy usually begged to know what he was baking. Knowing Galaxy wouldn't leave him alone until he found out, Illusion gave all the baked goods to Galaxy, since Illusion didn't want to eat them. Galaxy ate most of the baked goods, but shared some with his friends and family of course. His friends and family compliment Illusion's baking, which makes him happy and motivates him to keep baking and sharing his products. He especially gets happy when Memory likes his baking!

Finally, one day, Illusion feels confident enough to perfect that one recipe he wanted to show Memory. He emotionally prepares himself and waits for the family to leave. With passion and dedication, he tackles the recipe...and succeeds.

Memory is the first to return home, greeted by the sweet, fresh smell in the air. He enters the kitchen and

Surprise! Illusion made him cinnamon rolls because they reminded him of Memory