[CHP 15 BIG SPOILERS] :)

Chapter 3: *Guardian knows Memory Steve's critical weakness, but he is silenced by the illusion before he can tell Sabre*

...

...

...

Chapter 2: *makes a big deal about Memory Steve's claustrophobia when he got trapped in the glass chamber*

Chapter 3: *Memory Steve builds a wall and scares Sabre away from the forest to make sure Sabre doesn't get wood to make signs he can put down, which is a lot of effort when just breaking down the signs would have been so much easier*

Chapter 4: *uses a sad scene in an attempt to distract the readers from those 3 sentences that openly state what Memory's weakness is*

Chapter 5: *Memory gets really happy to find TNT and makes up an excuse on why he couldn't dismantle the redstone pyramid*

Chapter 9: *Memory says that he blew up those two signs because he thought it would be funny, when it would have been so much safer to just break down the signs. The excuse is suggested to be a lie Memory made on the spot.*

Chapter 8: *The "vibe check" makes the "I thought it would be funny" excuse sound convincing, helping this fake reason hide the true reason why he blew up those signs instead of break them*

Also Chapter 8:

"[Memory Steve] set [the folders]on the invisible black ground and held up the illusion block. Usually, this wouldn't work. But fortunately, I'm inside someone's mind. He crushed the illusion block with his two hands and his powers. He was thrilled he hear the block shatter and crumble into rainbow dust, to cave in from the strength of his hands. Oh Colors...it's been forever since I've done something like this. A soft smile crawled on his hidden face as he slowly buried his hands into the forming dust, knowing he wouldn't experience this again."

Chapter 13: *same thing as Chapter 4*

Chapter 15: *is titled We Can't Break Down Here*

.....

:)

("Hey Stress, what about that cookie in Chapter 9 that Memory crushed? Is that a plot hole because Memory isn't supposed to break anything, but he broke the cookie?"

Shhhh, food is an exception. Memory can break food items/blocks, because I'd be very sad if he wasn't able to to enjoy food.)