Update: RRFF indefinite hiatus

Hello there.

It is I. The bringer of sad Memory angst has become the bringer of sad news.

I believe my goal was to bring RRFF out of hiatus before the year ends. But unfortunately, that is no longer the case.

To keep a long story short and keep personal info to myself: I am currently behind on college classes. I really need to get back on track with my classes, which means I have to spend more time on academics and less time on creative projects.

And well, I got a bunch of creative projects (like tumblr blogs, drawing ideas, Steve Saga AUs, etc), and RRFF is the project that takes a lot of time. So sadly, working on RRFF is the first thing cut from my schedule, which means that I won't be able to polish/write any chapters to bring it out of hiatus for a while.

So RRFF is on an indefinite hiatus now. When will it return? I honestly have no clue, since I don't know when things will be able to chill for me to be able to sit down and edit a fanfic chapter for several, uninterrupted hours. Best hope is that summer break will give me some new free time, but I am really uncertain about it.

But I do know that I really want to finish RRFF whenever I can. So whenever I'm ready to work on this fic again, I'll be very excited to, and I hope you guys will be too.

Anyways, thank you so so much for being patient and understanding. I'm sad to announce the indefinite hiatus, but it must be done, but hopefully RRFF comes back with renewed, exciting energy once I have more freetime to work on it!

...Oh and don't worry about MMH. MMH is another creative project, but I don't plan to put it on hiatus, though that may be subject to change. I got the next Meme Chapter for Chps 33-36 almost done, and I have a lot of ideas for MMH. If I run out of ideas or time for MMH, then maybe I'll put it on hiatus, but I'll of course let you guys know when that happens. But until then, I hope you find Meme Hours entertaining during RRFF's absence.

*cough* (ok, I just thought of this 20 seconds before hovering over the "Publish" button, but now I'm considering to open an "RRFF Incorrect Quotes" blog on Tumblr, and I can put MMH on hold while I work on "RRFF Incorrect Quotes." Because incorrect quotes are actually the least time-consuming creative projects I have, so maybe opening an RRFF Tumblr blog can increase entertaining stuff for everyone, while still saving me extra time? But this is just an idea) *cough*

Anyways, take care and stay safe!