🎨👔 (tw: scars) Art: A character reference sheet

BIG SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 16 BELOW

Also, some of the art will have depiction of scars (and burn scars) on the arms/hands. So trigger warning for scars in case that makes you uncomfortable.

The art with the scars will be at the bottom of this chapter.

So first I'll show art of the non-triggering content. Then there will be some text explaining the art, when a final trigger warning, and then the art with the scars. Got that? Alright.

Anyways, let's get going with the art.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Time for a Memory face reveal, but with drawings c:

(I'm nervous to post this chapter for some reason. I guess it's because I think the art is too messy or unorganized)

....

....

I've drawn Memory a few times before. I changed his design a lot throughout the 2 years I've drawn Steve Saga art. You can see the older designs on my Steve Saga tumblr blogs. Anyways, this is my current iteration of his design

Design notes:

--I imagine Memory as a tall, broad-shouldered man. Since it's really hard to escape him and his memory-erasing powers, I like to imagine him as a huge force of power that you can't dodge. Also, he's an archer in RRFF and does a lot of work as a minion, so he has upper body muscle and several scars, though he isn't as muscular as my design of Elemental Steve.

--He has a lot of scars on his hands. If you read Chp 16 of RRFF, you know why :)

--He. Has. Freckles. I've always noticed that his Minecraft skin's face looks "speckled," I don't think it's accurate because of shading (then again, I don't have a professional understanding of shading). So instead of shading, my mind interprets it as just speckles. So I decided to pay homage to that look by giving my boi freckles.