Intro

Hello!

After surviving Memory Steve's vibe check in Chapter 8, I decided to unlock this meme book to the Internet.

This is where I'll store side content that's related to my Steve Saga AU fic Remorseful Recollections of the Forgotten Family. The content will be made by me ;D

So....quick questions and answers

What will this book have?

Memes, incorrect quotes, art (but don't expect much. I'm busy :') ), theme song recommendations, and more!

And maybe if I'm feeling really generous, I might post some extra writing here (like deleted scenes, scrapped ideas, chapters from a different POV, alternative endings). I think I'd like to do fun facts/behind-the-scenes about chapters, where I discuss how I planned/wrote certain chapters and my favorite parts of it. Would anyone be interested in that?

The content will depend on what I'm in the mood to make and how much time I'll have to make it.

Will each part in these meme book warn me if there are spoilers?

Yup. Spoiler warnings will be put either in the title or at the beginning of the part.

How often will this be updated?

hhhhh, I'm not gonna give an answer XD Ideally, I'd like to post once a week. But I won't make that promise. I'm pretty busy rn, and I'm already struggling to keep my other projects alive. So there's a good chance that this new book will not get enough content for weekly updates.

Where did you get the title idea from?

From my friend @AstridLovesRoleplay!! They said the phrase and then I said "if I make a meme book, I'm making that my title, lol." They're a good friend. Our conversations about the Galaxy Fam are actually the reason why RRFF exists in the first place!!!

Will this book contain clues and hints for RRFF?

Nope. For people who want to make theories about RRFF, all the clues you need will be in chapters. This meme book will have nothing new for theorists.

At most, this meme book will point out clues from the chapter that I want you to notice. But idk if I'll actually do that yet.

What will the rating of the book be?

General. But once the RRFF chapters get darker and the memes/art reflect that darker content....I maaaaay switch the rating to Mature. It depends on what side content I'm inspired to make once the time comes.

Anyways, feel free to ask me to put in trigger warnings for certain topics in case you need them.

That's it for now. Thank you for reading!