RRFF's return: Date and chapter title reveals

It was a day packed with warm leftovers for dinner and talking with visiting family. Now, the only thing you want to do tonight is cherish the remaining few days of Thanksgiving break.

Wanting some alone time, you retreat to your room and spend a few hours going through the YouTube app on your phone.

Scrolling, scrolling. The same videos being recommended, and you can't decide what to click or watch.

The more you scroll, the more antsy you get. Finally, you give into the anxiety and decide to check his channel again. You search up 'FavreMySabre,' click his channel, and look at the video tab.

His latest video is "Illusion Steve isn't going to like THIS (Minecraft Steve Saga)," which has accumulated 26k views. It was posted on November 12, 2019.

Today is November 26.

It's been two full weeks since Sabre last uploaded.

You anxiously refresh his channel over and over again, yet nothing changed. You check the community posts and his Twitter, but he hasn't said anything there in the past two weeks either. You scroll through the comments of Sabre's latest video for anything. The only thing you found were other Sky People commenting about their worries about Sabre's disappearance.

Your hold of the phone becomes shaky, and your stomach begins to feel ill. You know there's nothing you can do to check if Sabre is doing alright, and that makes you feel worse.

To get your mind off these worries, you decide to binge-watch the Steve Saga again, starting with the episode "Fusing the ILLUSION BLOCK with ALEX!"

Sabre has had it rough in the Steve Saga realm, with Illusion Steve causing a huge problem and stealing Alex's power, Alex and Guardian being under his mind control, and Memory Steve lurking around after his surprising return from the Spiritless World. Sabre managed to free Alex from Illusion Steve's control by using the illusion block. Alex pretended to destroy Sabre and to work as a spy against Illusion Steve, but she had to beg Illusion Steve to allow her to keep serving him, which later caused Illusion Steve to give her a special mission to find a way to kill the lurking threat Memory Steve. Sabre and Alex worked together to create a deadly potion to defeat Memory. Later, Guardian joined Sabre and Alex's team. As they were working on their next attempt to drain more power from Illusion Steve, both Memory Steve and Illusion Steve attacked the heroes at the same time, where Memory finally erased Sabre's memories without him regaining them and Guardian betrayed and captured Alex. There were a few, tense episodes of Sabre wandering the world alone and worried about his friends, with no memories to tell him that some of his friends were in great danger...or not even alive.

Well, that was until the episodes "Illusion Steve OFFERED me a DEAL" and "The RAINBOW TREE OF LIFE is still alive?", where Guardian lured Sabre into the Illusion Town to meet Illusion Steve (disguised as Rainbow Steve again). But instead of finally putting the vulnerable player under the illusion, Illusion Steve suddenly changed his plan and revealed Memory Steve. It turned out the two of them have been working together this entire time to defeat Sabre and spread the illusion. After erasing Guardian's memories about his existence, Memory restored Sabre's memories so Illusion can properly offer the player a deal to work together. Illusion blackmailed him by revealing Time Steve, who was actually still alive but imprisoned. When Sabre refused to team up, and when Time tried to persuade Illusion to stop this entire plan, Illusion's arguing became so much more intense. Memory had to stop it, erase Sabre's memories of seeing Time Steve alive, and take Illusion somewhere to calm him down.