[Chp 16 spoilers] RRFF Headscratchers

(aka Stress having a crisis for 40 minutes as they think about RRFF and notice flaws and plot holes that are too late to fix)

--It's really ironic that Memory, the person who works for the dark side of the family, generates arrows of light as his signature weapon.

--In Chapter 16, Reality had a strange reaction to Memory confessing that he planned to bring back Void. He just laughed off that Memory was planning to betray him. Realistically, Reality should have been horrified, not about Memory intending to betray him, but about Memory trying to go back to his abusive father.

--Why did Void use make-up to cover his freckles while Memory uses a mask? Does Void want to show the world his beautiful eyes? But there are masks with eye holes that can suit his needs.

--Memory can't go to stores because his uncontrollable powers (aka superpowered social anxiety) prevents him from going. So why does he ask Illusion to pay him in diamonds if diamonds are pointless to someone who doesn't go to stores? It's probably because he was too nervous to ask for a more useful, but impractical payment (like free food or smth), because he'd then have to explain why he doesn't use diamonds/emeralds. The poor guy only accepts diamonds in fear of judgment and to create the outward perspective that nothing's wrong with him.
--So basically, all this time, Memory has been underpaid for his services because he's being paid in a currency that isn't useful for him.

--We need to test the strength of Illusion/Reality and Memory's friendship by getting them to play Smash Bros and Mario Kart.

--Illusion and Memory off-screen built a machine to remove the infection from Time. We don't see that machine in Chapter 12, which implies that the machine was dismantled after curing Time. That would be an off-screen opportunity for Illusion to question why Memory doesn't help with dismantling the machine, forcing him to confess that he can't break blocks. But apparently, Illusion never asked. So what happened during that off-screen moment that allowed Memory to keep his inability to break blocks a secret? Did Illusion just decide not to ask because he trust Memory at that point?

--If Memory can't break blocks but can break food, can he break cake? A cake is both a block and a food. Is he unable to cut a slice of the cake, or does he just eat the entire cake like a beast?

--In Chapter 8, Memory put the illusion block's power into Sabre's account, blocking Sabre's access to the folders backups, logs, saves, and screenshots. If the saves folder was blocked, that meant that if Sabre disconnected, he couldn't access the worlds he created in singleplayer mode
--So if Reality stole Sabre's account with the saves folder still blocked, would he be able to create a singeplayer world like in the actual episode? Or worse, would the blocked saves folder prevent him from returning to the Steve Saga world? Should Reality Steve have been killed off in Chapter 15 because of the blocked saves folder?
--Or should we just assume that Reality removed the illusion block from the account when he swapped with Sabre?

--ngl, it's kinda weird that in the flashbacks, child!Memory, child!Elemental, and child!Time act almost exactly like their adult counterparts. So were they just born to be classy?

--The most unrealistic thing about RRFF is probably that Memory never experienced any trauma from literally being in hell for generations. In fact, he seems more chill after the Spiritless World than before his death. I think it implies something tragic: that all those generations he spend under Void Steve were the real hell, and the Spiritless World was actually a break for him...

--Does Memory's uncontrollable powers work on blind people? The arrows definitely can. But would breaking eye contact with a blind person erase their memories?