💬 Incorrect Quotes #8

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.

I have some more incorrect quotes to share! I hope you like them.

(Minor chapters 36 and 37 spoilers below)

Time: I relate to Belle because she loves to read books and loves people for their souls.
Memory: I relate to Elsa because she also initially lacked control of her magic and accidentally hurt people.
Elemental: I relate to Tinkerbell because she needs attention or she dies.
(source: Tumblr and Twitter)

(I had to debate on if Elemental or Illusion would fit the last line better. Though I'm pretty sure Illusion's canon 'leave me alone!' energy would contradict with the 'give me attention' energy, which is why I went with Elemental in the end)

*****

Memory: Awkward Cousin Hug?
Illusion: Awkward Cousin Hug!
Memory and Illusion: [hug each other]
Memory and Illusion, awkwardly patting each other's backs: Pat. Pat.
(source: Gravity Falls)

*****

Memory: Someone's gonna end up crying. Probably me.

(source: Sabina The Teenage  Witch)

*****

(After Red Leader returns to his village after learning about clipboards in Chapter 37)

Red Steve, running up to Red Leader's house: Hey Leader, wanna play?!
[Red Steve pauses in front of Leader's house, realizing the door is locked shut and there's a note that reads "NO"]
Red Steve: Are you sure?
[Red Steve tears off the note, revealing a second note that reads "YES"]

(source: Spongebob Squarepants)

*****

Elemental: What do you see yourself doing?
Memory: Alone, on the couch, and eating a whole cake.
Elemental: I mean in life.
Memory: Alone, on the couch, eating a whole cake with champagne.
(source: what-the-prompts on Tumblr)

*****

Memory, thinking about Illusion: To be honest, the best feeling in the world is when you get to make your favorite people laugh and you have that moment of 'yes... just as planned... I have succeeded in bringing them amusement... look at that beautiful smile, that means the world to me'
(source: princesszeldaz on Tumblr)

*****

Illusion: Valentine's Day is just a consumerist holiday that holds no real value other than drive people insane buying heart shaped chocolates for their significant others and -
Memory: I baked you a cake.
Illusion, tearing up You did??
(source: unknown)

*****

Lucas: My friend has made a decision.
[Six Bright Eyes]: I recognize that the 7th has made a decision. But given that it's a stupid *** decision, I've elected to ignore it.
(source: Avengers)

*****

Memory: You know you shouldn't insult people that are bigger than you are.
Illusion Steve: Then I wouldn't get to insult anyone!
(source: Game of Thrones)

*****

Illusion, screaming: YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME!
Memory: Wh—
Illusion: YOU'RE ESSENTIAL TO MY EXISTENCE!
Memory: Why are you screaming?!
Illusion: I HAVE DIFFICULTY EXPRESSING MYSELF! IT HELPS TO SAY SENTIMENTAL THINGS IN AN AGGRESSIVE TONE!
(source: unknown)