🎨 Art: Meanwhile (Chapter 29 spoilers)

Meanwhile in the Memory Dimension

[ID: A comic with two panels

In the first panel, the Memory Dimension, a bunch of dark purple islands in a lava sea, is ablaze with a white fire against the horizon and the starry dark sky. Behind the white fire is a chain of capital A's to indicate a lot of screaming in the background. There are 4 islands present in the panel, and all are only big enough to hold three people. One has a white forget-me-not on fire. Another is covered in white vines and forget-me-nots. Another has Tewtiy crushed underneath a pile of McDonalds Happy Meal boxes and screaming for help and Dropsy standing shocked with a VR headset on (both Minecraft avatars are colored in white like the flowers and fire). The fourth island has Stress (also colored in white) sticking her tongue out while sitting between a white forget-me-not and a white laptop that's currently displaying a blog labelled "ISSQ." On the bottom right of the panel, Lucas Spike (also colored in white) gives a bewildered expression to the audience.

The second panel zooms in on Stress's avatar. The background is the white fire and screaming text in front of a dark sky. Stress says, "How did I get here?"

End ID.]

Yes, this was inspired by the "This is Fine" comic by KC Green. That comic is iconic.

ngl, the first half of Chapter 29 was weird. Chapters 27-33 were very strange and interesting to write.