Year 6

It's a new year at Hogwarts and a very different one at that. Fred has now left Hogwarts so Lizzie feels like she's lost her other half. Whereas, Chloe & Draco have still not spoken since the breakup in fact they avoided each other. Draco has not been turning up to quidditch practices and missing the games too.

Fred now co owns Weasleys Wizard Wheezes with his twin brother George since leaving school. The shop is an success. Meanwhile, rumours have been going round the school about Draco acting shifty in the room of the requirements alongside thinking he's a death eater as he is now of age to be one.

Chloe got told from Lizzie who got told from Ginny who got told of Ron who got of Harry about Draco attacking Harry the first day back on the train. Apparently Luna fixed Harry's nose as Draco broke it. But why would Chloe care about Draco after all they've broken up for weeks now.

Then when it came to Slughorn's Christmas party which Chloe & Lizzie attended. "Seriously." Lizzie says.
"What is it?" Chloe asks. Lizzie points over to Draco being held by Filch. "He wasn't invited." Chloe says.
"I know right, probably gate crashing." Lizzie says.

They are interrupted by Filch. "Professor Slughorn, sir. I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party." Filch says. "Okay, okay, I was gate-crashing. Happy?" Draco responds. Before Snape gets involved. "He always gets involved." Chloe says. "I'll escort him out." Snape says.
"Certainly, Professor." Draco responds as he then is taken out by Snape.

As Chloe went to eavesdrop on the conversation between Draco & Snape. "Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" Draco asks.
Chloe holds her hand to her mouth in shock before listening on. "I swore to protect you. I made the Unbreakable Vow." Snape adds.
"I don't need protection. I was chosen for this. Out of all others, me, and I won't fail him." Draco says clearly upset. "You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious, let me assist you." Snape says.
"No. I was chosen. This is my moment." Draco says after that I quickly return to Lizzie to fill her in on what she just heard.

The Christmas holidays have come. Everyone is gathered at the Weasleys when Chloe & Lizzie overhear a conversation between Harry & Mr Weasley. "I sent an agent to Borgin and Burkes. I think from what you described... What you and Ron saw at the end of summer, the object that Draco is so interested in, is a Vanishing Cabinet." Arthur says.
"That's what he must be doing in the room of the requirement something linked with that." Chloe whispers to Lizzie.  "A "Vanishing Cabinet?" Harry asks. "They were all the rage when Voldemort first rose to power. You can see the appeal. Should the Death Eaters come knocking, one simply have to slip inside and disappear for an hour or two. It transports you practically anywhere. Tricky contraptions, though. Very temperamental." Arthur says.

Chloe and Lizzie back away. "That's it. He's doing something to try and let them get into school." Chloe says.
"Who?" Lizzie asks.
"Who do you think? Death eaters of course." Chloe says.

*fast forward to returning back to Hogwarts after Christmas.*
Lizzie found out from Ginny that Harry attacked Draco after Lizzie told him what Chloe overheard at Slughorn's party. Ginny also told Lizzie about kissing Harry in the room of requirements. "Nice to see someone is getting something huh." Lizzie says.
"Yeah I guess." Chloe says.

A few days Lizzie hears from Ron which heard from Harry that Dumbeldore was killed. "You were right, Draco's been mending a vanishing cabinet in the room of the requirements. It forms a passage from Borgin & Burkes to here." Lizzie says.
"I knew it." Chloe says. "I can't believe he actually did it. He killed him." Chloe says.

"Oh, Draco didn't kill him." Lizzie says.
"Then who did?" Chloe asks.
"Snape." Lizzie says.
"Snape, why?" Chloe asks.
"No one knows. But that's what I've been told that's all I know." Lizzie says.
"Ok thanks for telling me." Chloe says.

"Oh there something else too." Lizzie says. "What is it?" Chloe asks.
"Snape is the half blood Prince." Lizzie says. "You mean the one from that book that Ginny help hide it in the room of the requirements." Chloe says.
"Yeah that one." Lizzie says.