Love Conquers All

As Blaise goes over to Professor Snape to ask him for advice. "Evening, Professor." Blaise says.
"Zabini, what brings you to me?" Snape asks. "I need your advice on something." Blaise says.
"What is it, exactly?" Snape asks.
"I think Malfoy is under the influence of a love potion, and he wasn't meant to come with Pansy. His girlfriend is over there by the steps." Blaise says as he points over to Chloe which in turn Chloe smiles over at them.

"I don't recall meeting her before." Snape says. "She's a muggle, she came to surprise him." Blaise says.
"I see, well, I will try and get Parkinson to talk whilst you try and get Malfoy to her. With any luck, the potion shouldn't need an antidote. As if he truly loves her, once he sees her. He should be back to his normal self." Snape says. "Thank you sir." Blaise says as he returns back to Chloe.

"So?" Chloe asks.
"Professor Snape said he's going to try and get Pansy to talk." Blaise says.
"Ok, what about Draco?" Chloe asks.
"Once he has Pansy away from him, we need to get you two together." Blaise says. "Ok, then what?" Chloe asks.
"With luck, he should go back to his normal self." Blaise says.

"It's that easy." Chloe says.
"If he truly loves you like he says he does, then it should work." Blaise says.
Blaise & Chloe watch as Snape makes his way over to Pansy.

"Miss Parkinson." Snape says.
"Professor Snape, sir." Pansy says.
"I would like to discuss with you about potions? In private?" Snape asks.
"Oh, sure? Is it something I wrote in my work? Won't be long Draco, wait for me." Pansy says as she walks away with Snape.

"Nows your time, go!" Blaise says.
"Ok, I'm going on." Chloe says before taking a deep breath before heading towards Draco. However as she is making her way over to him she is knocked by somebody who catches her before she hits the floor. "Easy there." The voice says. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Chloe says.
"It's ok. I don't recall meeting you before." The voice says.
"Oh I'm here to surprise my boyfriend." Chloe says. "Oh I see. Well I'm Cedric by the way." Cedric says.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Chloe." Chloe says. "But, I really ought to be getting to him." Chloe says. "Thanks again for catching me." Chloe says before beginning her walk towards Draco.

Chloe taps Draco on the shoulder, "Hey." Chloe says. Draco turns around as he blinks several times checking to see if what he is seeing in front of him is true. "Chloe..." Draco says, as a pink puff of smoke in a shape of heart comes out of one ear. "You came." Draco adds.
"I did. To see you dancing with Pansy." Chloe says.

"Pansy? What?" Draco asks.
"We think She gave you a love potion." Chloe says. "Who's we?" Draco asks.
"Oh, me and your friend Blaise." Chloe says. "I knew something was off about that pumpkin juice last night, I just couldn't get what it was." Draco says.
"That doesn't matter now, I'm here now." Chloe says.

"You are. You look beautiful." Draco says. "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." Chloe adds as she smiles at him. "Shall we?" Draco asks as he offers his hand for you. "I thought you'd never ask." Chloe says as she takes his hand as he takes her waist with his spare hand.

"This is all I wanted." Draco says.
"Me too." Chloe says as she rests her face against his as she sways in his arms. "NO! This can't be happening!" Pansy shouts as she is making her way over to Draco & Chloe. "The game is up Pansy, I know what you did." Draco says. "I can explain." Pansy says. "You just brought yourself 2 months of detention, Parkinson." Snape says.
"2 MONTHS!" Pansy shouts. "This can't be happening to me, I can't be second to a filthy mud blood!"Pansy shouts.

"Watch your mouth, this filthy mud blood may be able to show you a thing or two." Chloe says.
"Oh I'm shaking with fear, what you going to do? Since you have no magic." Pansy says. "She may not, but I do." Draco says as he stands in front of Chloe.

"Step aside, Malfoy." Pansy says.
"I won't let you hurt her." Draco says.
"It's ok, I got this." Chloe says as she steps in front of Draco. "You're right. Your battle is with me." Chloe says.
"Chloe! No!" Lizzie shouts.
"You know her?" Fred asks.
"She's my best friend." Lizzie says.

Pansy gets in position to start a duel. "Draco, give me your wand?" Chloe asks. "But you don't know any magic." Draco says. "Just, trust me." Chloe says as Draco hands her his wand. "Wow, well this is going to be a quick duel." Pansy says as she laughs to herself.

Chloe gets in position, within a second she steps forward and shouts. "EAT SLUGS!" As a spark shoots out of Draco's wand straight to Pansy. Within seconds, Pansy was throwing up slugs. "I'll get you for that." Pansy says before throwing up another slug. "I'm petrified." Chloe says as Pansy runs off in embarrassment. The whole ball erupt in applause.

"Is that for me?" Chloe asks as she hands Draco's wand back to him. "Yes, it is. Take a bow." Draco says. Chloe smiles in response to what she's been told before curtsying to everyone. Before she is swept off her feet and placed on Draco's shoulders as everyone is cheering her on.

After some celebration, Chloe is returned back to the ground where she is immediately indulged in Draco's eyes. "I didn't know you knew that." Draco says. "You don't think I remember what you say in your letters." Chloe says as she smiles at him.

Draco pulls her in at the waist with one hand as his other rests on your face as he kisses her deeply. To result in, once one of them pulled away for air, the whole ballroom erupted with applause again along with some wolf whistles. "I love you, Chloe." Draco says.                 "I love you, Draco Malfoy." Chloe says.