First term at Hogwarts

Summer has come and passed and both boys kept writing to the girls continuously until the very day they had to leave for Hogwarts.

As the day arrives where the new first years make their way to Kings Cross station and into platform 9 & 3/4 in order to get the Hogwarts express to Hogwarts.

Draco gets sent off by his parents and finds his way through the carriages before finding himself a empty stall and placing his luggage beside him.

Fred gets sent off with his brother George and little brother Ron by his mum and little sister. After a few hours they all arrive at Hogwarts and are greeted at the station by Hagrid the gamekeeper of Hogwarts. Hagrid escorts the first years into boats to travel across a lake in order to get to Hogwarts itself.

Ron makes a friend at Kings Cross station who is no other then thee Harry Potter. So they sit with each other during the train journey and on the boats too.

Once all first years have arrived on land of Hogwarts they are escorted to the entrance of Great Hall to meet Professor Mcgonagall before entering the great hall meeting fellow Hogwarts students and to get sorted into the four houses that Hogwarts offer.

"So it's true then, what they said on the train. Harry Potter has came to Hogwarts." Draco says. "This is Crabbe & Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." Draco adds.
*Ron chuckles.*
"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand me down robe. You must be a Weasley. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort, I can help you there?" Draco says offering his hand for Harry to shake. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." Harry says not shaking Draco's hand.

Mcgonagall leads the first years through the hall and asks them to form a line as Dumbeldore makes some announcements before then sorting the students into their houses by using the sorting hat.

Draco got Slytherin. Harry & Ron got Gryffindor as did Hermione a girl that they met on the train here. As all the first years make their way to their house tables to join their fellow students. Fred & George greet Ron, Harry & Hermione as they shout. "We got Potter!" So everyone can hear.

After Dumbeldore announced the feast to begin everything was in shock with the amount of food that appeared before them. Everybody tucked into the food and were all full afterwards before being escorted by their prefects which happened to be Percy for Gryffindor to the dormitories.

After a hectic morning worth of Transfiguration & Potions they move on after lunch to their first flying lesson that just happens to be Gryffindors & Slytherins together. Which was going well until Neville ended up injuring himself resulting in Madam Hooch taking him to the hospital wing.

Draco can't believe that Harry Potter is still in Hogwarts after his flying stunt, he thought he would be expelled for sure. However, that's not the case, Harry Potter is the new Gryffindor seeker; which Draco isn't happy about.

Fast forward a couple of days of the boys being at Hogwarts now. It is nearing Halloween, whilst all the students are having their special Halloween feast they are interrupted by Quirrell. "TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! TROOLLLL IN THE DUNGEON! Thought you ought to know. Before passing out on the great hall floor.

Everyone begins freaking out bit Dumbeldore calms them down and tells the prefects to lead their houses back to the dormitories. Which everyone listens to bar Draco who wonders off on his own.

Later that night, after teachers have found the troll realising that Harry,Ron & Hermione were at the seen. Resulting in Mcgonagall taking 5 points from Gryffindor due to Hermione's idiotic actions in thinking she could take on the troll by herself.

However she provides Harry & Ron with an alibi saying that if they didn't turn up to save her, then she would probably be dead. Before Mcgonagall turns to boys reminding them on how lucky they are to be alive, she rewards 5 points to each of them for sheer luck.

Now heading into November, it's the first Quidditch game of the season, Harry is obviously nervous as not only is it his first game but it is also against Slytherin too. After Gryffindor winning by 20 points, then Slytherin try to score but is blocked by Wood. Slytherin captain Marcus Flint takes a bat from one of his own beaters and hits a bludger towards Wood which sends him descending down into the pitch knocking himself out as he hits the ground.

Slytherin then go onto score twice leaving then equal to Gryffindor, just then Harry sees the golden snitch  and soars after it before finally catching the snitch in his mouth almost swallowing it. Therefore winning the game for Gryffindor.

Draco receives a letter of Chloe.

Dear Draco,

We haven't spoke in weeks. Is everything ok? What house did you get sorted into? How are you with your classes, assuming you have no problem with them of course.

Stay safe and well

Chloe xx

He hides it in the box that he brought in his trunk from under his bed to keep the letters in. As he grabs his stuff and replies back to Chloe. Whereas Fred & Lizzie have been non stop mailing each other over the weeks.