Draco- 4

Draco receives his letter from Chloe and instantly tears it open and reads to himself.

Dear Draco,

Wow, seems like you had some year. Hopefully it will end better than what it has been. Surely, Hagrid wouldn't do such a thing. As for you well, I believe that you aren't involved if you say you aren't. I hope everyone who was attacked recovers, and when you do find out the reason on who truly did open the chamber, please inform me. I'm intrigued to know.

My first year was ok, though I would prefer to be with you at Hogwarts. Also Dumbeldore always favours Gryffindors over any other house especially Slytherins. Also I didn't spot anything out of the ordinary no, sorry. I'm guessing parseltongue is snake language?

Oh what's your house elf's name, I'm sure he or she will be adorable.

Before finishing her letter, Chloe contemplated whether to say it now or wait longer. She shakes her head and just goes with it and finishes the letter.

Love Chloe xx

Before Draco's owl obviously Collected it and delivered it to Draco. Whereas, Draco has been getting used to their house elf, well kind of. A few weeks pass, as Draco & Chloe transfer normal letters in the meantime till Draco has some more news. The two become closer and closer by the day, Draco's friends at school have sensed a change in him, however he remains to keep their friendship secret.