Life after Hogwarts

19 years later......

Harry and Ginny now married take their children to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters to board Hogwarts Express. "Dad, what if I am put in Slytherin?" Albus Severus Potter asks his dad. "Albus Severus Potter, you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was the bravest man I'd ever known." Harry says.
"But just say that I am." Albus adds.
"Then Slytherin House will have gained a wonderful young wizard. But listen, if it really means that much to you, you can choose Gryffindor. The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account." Harry says.

"Really?" Albus asks.
"Really." Harry says.
"Ready?" Harry asks.
"Ready." Albus says
Harry hugs his son, then Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny watch as their children depart for school on the Hogwarts Express.

Draco & Chloe were there too, sending their son to Hogwarts. They waved as they saw Harry, Hermione, Ron & Ginny. They wave him off. "You sure he will be ok?" Chloe asks.
"Yes." Draco says. "Now, come on, let's get back home. Mrs Malfoy." Draco says. "When are you going to stop calling me that?" Chloe asks.
"Never." He says as he kisses her head before taking her hand in his as they leave the platform.