Year 7

The next school year, Lizzie spent most of the year with Ginny, Hannah & Susan. As Harry, Hermione, Ron & Chloe are looking for the 7 horcruxs but they have already destroyed 2 already being Tom Riddle's diary when Harry saved Ginny in his second year and the ring which Dumbledore destroyed. Of course we found this out from Ginny from when Ron could contact his family on his whereabouts.

Then the next thing Lizzie heard from Ginny is that Ron and Harry fell out with Harry and didn't talk for weeks but when Ron came back he destroyed the locket and also got the sword of Gryffindor as it presented itself to Harry when he was trying to get it but the locket tried to kill him so luckily Ron was there to save him.

"I can't believe Dobby's gone." Chloe says. "The main thing is that you are ok?" Lizzie says before adding "I didn't know you knew him?" Lizzie asks. "Yeah just got mudblood carved in my arm and been tortured by one of the death eaters when my ex just stood and watched." Chloe says before adding "I meet him at Malfoy Manor over Christmas when I spend Christmas with them. He was so sweet. I really liked him, much more than Draco did." Chloe says.
"Ginny told me about Hedwig & Mad Eye being hurt in the attack on the way to the Burrow." Lizzie says.
"Poor Harry." Chloe says.

"I can't believe him. Obeying her command like a puppy." Chloe says.
"Who we talking about?" Lizzie asks.
"Draco. He stole our wands and I was meant to go into the cellar with Ron & Harry but Bellatrix had other ideas for me & Hermione." Chloe says. "Then I thought Dobby came to save us. As he saved Luna & her dad before letting Ron & Harry out to save us. But just as he was apparating out of the manor, Bellatrix threw a dagger and it got caught and stabbed him. Me and Harry buried him as we were the closest to him. Not like any of others would know that of course." Chloe says.

"Also, I was the one who noticed the symbol in the book, which we later found out to be the deathly hallows which is from the tale of the three brothers from tales of beedle the bard. The elder wand, the most powerful wand in the world, the resurrection stone which is said to be a stone taken from a river that can bring back someone from the dead and finally the invisibility cloak which was said to be taken from Death himself." Chloe says.
"Wow, you really are giving Hermione a run for her money." Lizzie says.

"Also, I helped Hermione with the protective enchantments. Then I talked to Harry whilst she was dealing with Ron's arm after apparating from the Ministry." Chloe says.

Hogwarts is now under Snape's control and all the secret passageways have been blocked. Chloe, Harry, Hermione & Ron had the help of a goblin called Griphook as apparently there is a horcrux in Bellatrix's vault. So with the use of some polyjuice potion on Hermione & Ron to disguise as Bellatrix and a fellow death eater as Harry, Chloe & Griphook was under the invisibility cloak as they head down to the vault retrieved the cup and escaped using the Dragon that was guarding the vault, well everyone but Griphook as he abandoned them after getting them to the vault.

We then head to Hogsmeade and look around they are beckoned in by a old man. "In here, Potter!" The man said.
"Did you look at him?" Harry asks.
"I thought it looked like...." Chloe says.
"Dumbledore." Harry says.
"Harry? I can see you in this." Hermione says as she looks in this strange looking mirror. "What do you expect it's a mirror." Ron says.

"Bloody fools, what are you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" The old man says.
"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby." Harry says.
"Why've you left him?" Aberforth says.
"He's dead." Chloe says.
"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf." Aberforth says. "Who gave that to you?
The mirror?" Harry asks.

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago." Aberforth says.
"Dung had no right selling that to you. It belongs to..." Harry says.
"Sirius, I know. Albus told me.
He also told me you'd likely be hacked off, ...if you ever found that I had it. But, ask yourself; Where would you be if I didn't? Do you have any others much? From the Order? The Order has finished. You-Know-Who has won, ...anyone who says otherwise is killing themselves." Aberforth says.