Year 4.2

Before long, another school year is due and everybody is back at Hogwarts. Fred & George are beginning their sixth year at Hogwarts.

Chloe is still arranging to meet Draco some time this school. But she is going to keep writing to him as normal and asking about school events and see if anything comes up that she could surprise him if she turns up to.

Whereas, Lizzie did go over Fred's for the holidays; but this time it was two weeks. In that time, she had a couple of sleepovers with Ginny as well as spend a lot of nights in with Fred. Which included a lot of cuddles and kisses. She's been invited along to watch the Quidditch World Cup with them when it comes. Which of course Lizzie wouldn't refuse.

As weeks go by, Draco keeps secret of him and Chloe's relationship as they keep writing to each other. Pansy hasn't spoke to him since last year when she opened Chloe's letter to Draco. However the Yule ball is coming up and Draco has informed Chloe about it and said it's happening on Christmas Eve. Immediately Chloe, asked her parents and they are ok with it as long as she stays safe and in touch.

So she booked a train down to London King Cross on Christmas Eve Eve so then she could meet someone who could bring her to Hogwarts to surprise Draco. After booking the ticket, she calls Lizzie about her plans and asks her if Mr Weasley could meet her at the station to take her to Hogwarts.

Chloe: hey sis, can I ask you to do a favour for me?
Lizzie: sure, what is it?
Chloe: I've booked a date to go and surprise Draco.
Lizzie: that's great. So what's the favour?
Chloe: I was wondering if you could write to Fred and ask if his dad could meet me at the station and take me to Hogwarts in his car to surprise Draco on Christmas Eve? As you know with me being your best friend.
Lizzie: oh Yh, I'll ask. I can't make any promises but I'll try.
Chloe: thank you sis, as there's this ball and I want to surprise him so it could be like our official date where he can show me off.
Lizzie: there's a ball? Fred hasn't mentioned anything to me. Maybe he was thinking of asking me later. I better book myself a train ticket too so we can travel down together.
Chloe: yes, I'd love it. Then we can have our first official dates at Hogwarts with our boys.
Lizzie: yes, right well I'll get on the ticket for me now. Also we will need to go dress shopping together?
Chloe: definitely, how about we look online together over mine tomorrow?
Lizzie: that's great. See you then. Love you sis bye.
Chloe: love you too sis bye
*call ends.*

Chloe & Lizzie non stop texting each other about this ball and arrangements for on the train for them to sit together. Lizzie says she will write to Fred after she's had tea, hopefully all will go well and Chloe will get to be able to surprise Draco...

Or will something or someone get in the way of Chloe's plans?