Chapter 19

[Abuse in this chapter]

"Why are you doing this?" i cry

"Well the plan was to just kidnap you but why can't I have a little fun?" he grins disgustingly and it makes a shiver go down my spine.

He starts taking my hoodie off as I hopelessly try to get out of his grip.

Tears stream down my face. The man starts to unbutton his jeans and it sinks in. I'm gonna get raped.

"Please, please no." I cry.

As he's about to take my jeans off the door swings open and slams against the wall.

I can't see who came in but I'm in so much relief that I can't even put into words.

A fist meets the mans face making him fall to the side revealing Kai behind him.

I sigh of relief and stand besides waiting for the next happenings.

The man punches Kai in the face making him groan and he places another punch to the mans face with a psychotic smile. The man tries to hit back but Kai is quicker and ducks in time.

He sends a kick to the mans side and says motus making him fly into the wall. The man lands on the floor which allows Kai to tower over him. Kai kicks him in the stomach and in the face.

He gets down on his knees and continues sending punches to the mans face. Blood is now covered all over his face and Kai's fist.

Kai keeps beating him with so much anger and rage that's scary. I'm not sure that the man can even breath.

"Kai." I say "Kai that's enough."

He looks at me "He almost raped you, he deserves to die." He spits.

"He's half dead please stop." i beg.

Kai sighs and stands up but still kicks the man in the stomach for the last time.

I look at him with a huge amount of gratitude. I run into his arms and hug him tightly. Tears still roll down my face from the horrible memory.

Kai gently strokes my hair comforting me.

"It's okay now." he whispers.

"Thank you." I sob.

He let's go of me and washes his hands the blood painting the sink red. His head is bleeding too but he wipes it off and turns to me.