Epilogue

2 years later.

Kai's POV 

After killing Joshua everything started to go back to normal. True, it was a slow process but we made it to the point where we all made peace with the past so we could focus on the present and future. 

Laura went back to school and got her life together. I was so happy to see her living a normal life. Well, as normal as a vampire's life can be. 

To this day I still have issues with some of the members of the Scooby gang but fortunately most of them realized my immaculate humor and the enjoyment of being around me.

Laura and I are still together thank god but even if she wanted to leave me I wouldn't let her. I know it's selfish but we both know that I can't live without her. She is my everything. The purpose of my life.

To make or love official we decided we didn't need some wedding to prove it. She turned me into a vampire after we figured we want to be together forever. 

Now we live in a beautiful house together happily living the dream. This is the best I could ever ask for. She is the best thing that happened and will ever happen to me. I never want to lose her and I want to spend the rest of my life loving her.

Forever.

A/N: OMG guys okay this is crazy but...THE END...

It's so strange to say this because I have been writing this for so long. I know maybe some of the story doesn't make sense but honestly I think the real point of this book is how Kai managed to love someone despite his sociopathic behaviors. 

I started this book because I was in love with Kai and I wanted to express that. It started as "just a scrap, no one will read it anyway" to almost 5k views which I am so thankful for and I appreciate every one of you. I love you guys so much it means a lot to me to see people enjoying my work and taking the time to care about it. 

I am forever thankful and I'm so glad I decided to write this because it showed me something I didn't really know of. The beauty of writing. 

Once again a huge thanks to everyone but don't worry I won't disappear I'm working on a new book, 2 actually.

I'll make the next chapter about that please read it.