Chapter 25

[Warning: Mature content]

The minute we step inside the house i basically slam Kai into the door.

I crash my lips onto his and grab his hair at the back of his neck.

I pull away breathing heavily "You have no idea how much i missed this, missed us."

"I missed it too." He whispers and grabs my waist, pulling me closer.

My breath hitches at his sudden movement and I feel his hard-on through his jeans.

I blush a little while he smirks.

We continue the kiss and make our way towards the stairs.

After stumbling up the stairs trying not to break the kiss, Kai throws me onto the bed and climbs on top of me.

I have other plans.

I wrap one leg around his waist and with a strong movement i flip him over and get on top of him.

He looks surprised at first but it wears off and a small smirk appears on his face. "You're hot like this, being in control."

I smirk and take a mental note for later and get back to what i started.

I rip his T-shirt off. The advantages of having vampire strength i guess.

He frowns and looks at me.

I shrug "You ripped mine too... this is payback."

I toss the remains of the shirt onto the floor and slowly start kissing his neck.

He sighs and unclasps my bra. He throws it across the room, next to his T-shirt.

I go lower and kiss his abs, admiring his beautiful body.

I get to his lower abs so I unbuckle his belt and pull the jeans down with his underwear.

I keep eye contact with him while i slowly lick his tip earning a soft moan to fall from his mouth.

He tilts his head back while i continue pleasing him. I slowly take his whole length into my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down.

He grabs my hair and makes a ponytail with his hands as he presses my head further down causing me to gag. But this only made him push my head faster.

Moans and grunts leave his lips and they make me even wetter than i was already.

His breathing gets heavier, making me realise he's close.

"Stop, Laura." he moans. "I'm not gonna last."

I give him a few strokes with my hand and i climb back on top of him.

This time, he flips me over immediately. "You have too much clothes on." He states and strips me from the remaining clothings.

He reaches a hand down to my pussy while he sucks on my neck which will surely leave marks.

I moan and sigh under his touch.

He smirks and pushes two fingers inside me.

I let out a loud gasp and lean back into the pillow, arching my back.
He continues pumping his fingers in and out of me bringing me dangerously close to release.

But before i could do that he pulls his fingers out.

I whine in disappointment.

He gets up and walks to his drawer pulling out a condom. He rips it open and rolls it on himself, climbing over me.

A scream emits from me as the result of him slamming into me without hesitation.

He pound his hips into me while he buries his face into my neck.

I sigh from the pleasure and grab his hair.

I pull on it which makes him moan, while his thrusts get harder.

Suddenly he grabs my waist and flips me over so that i'm straddling him.

"Ride me." he says and i do.

I move my hips in a steady rhythm while i have Kai's eyes on me admiring every inch of my body.

He holds my waist while moving his hips up.

Soon I feel my release coming.

"Kai, i'm close." I warn him while i kiss him.

"Me too baby..." He grunts and fastens his moves helping me finish. "Go ahead, do it."

With his name rolling off my lips along with moans, i let go and soon i feel him releasing into the condom.

I get off of him and drop down next to him onto the bed sighing heavily.

I turn to him "I love you." I whisper.

He kisses my forehead and hugs me, pulling me into his chest.

He caresses my hair.

I completely melt into his embrace.

"Laura, I think I love you." He blurts out.

My heart skips a beat. "What did you say?"

"I love you." He says uncertainly.

I smile and prop up on my elbow hovering over his face.

I smile at him and caress his cheek. "I love you."

He pulls me back into a hug and soon we both fall asleep.

A/N: Finally i got time.  School has been very tough and tiring but i'm past the worst so i will be updating more often and also i started writing another book but i will write that offline and only publish it once i finish it.

Love you guys and thank you for reading.