🤝What 'was' there relationship with you🤝

Phantomhive

Ciel

Before Ciel became a yandere, you and him were actually good friends

Sebastian

You two only new each others names but Sebastian spies on you, so you were only acquaintances

Mey-Rin

You worked with her in the manor but you two would usually just say good night and good morning or you two would just say hi and bye 

Finny

Finny was your best friends. He was the first servant besides Sebastian that you had met at the manor.

Bardroy

You were a soldier that fought along side him during the war. You and Bardroy were best friends.

Trancy

Alois

The moment he met you at a store he became obsessed with you.

Claude

You were working at a shop and Claude came to buy something for Alois. You two barely knew each other.

Hannah

She met you when you got a job as a maid and worked with her at the manor. You would help out Hannah when Alois would have his tantrums and later on she said she liked you. So, you two were dating.

(I won't do the triplets because I can't really write for 3 people at the same time yet ,maybe in the future)

The Circus

Joker

Joker met you when you wanted to be a part of the circus. You two ended up talking and later on became friends.

Beast

You were part of the circus and you had gotten injured. Beast met you when she wanted the doctor to look at her prosthetic leg. You and her conversed until it was time for both you and her to leave. You guys were acquainted. 

Dagger

Dagger met you because you volunteered to be a guest for part of his act. You to talked to each other a bit after the show and became friends.

Snake

You two were dating and you two met when you found one of his snakes near your leg when you were walking out of the show. Snake or Emily apologized for it and you to became best friends. Later on, snake developed a crush on you and later asked you on a date.