😥When they need comfort😥

Phantomhive

Ciel

When Ciel feels down, you are the first person he goes to. Usually, he would come to your room were you are or he would wait for you to get to your room. As soon as he sees you, Ciel would pull you into a hug without saying anything. You two would just stay like that for a while.

Sebastian

Sebastian feels sad once in a blue moon. Demons don't feel negative emotions often but even demons have sanity (OR insanity) to keep in tact. So when he is down, Sebastian goes to your room and cuddles you for a few minutes to clear his mind.

Mey-Rin

She will go to her room and have a mental breakdown. If you hear her sobs, then you would come into her room and hug her while she cries.

Finny

He will bring you over to a seat and will sit next to you, rambling about his promlem (s). Once he is done, Finny will ask you for advice. Once you tell him, Finny will be happy and hug you before going back to work.

Bard

Bard will hug you from behind and sob into your shoulder. You just let him. 

Trancy

Alois

Alois will immediately run to you and pull you into a tight hug while crying. He would be repeating the same words, "Don't leave me", over and over. After he is done, he would cuddle you for the rest of the morning or evening.

 Claude

Like Sebastian, he still has a little bit of sanity to keep in check. He would make an event that would cause Alois to be busy and Claude would run over to you. He would hug to you and wouldn't say or do anything else.

Hannah

After she puts Alois to bed, She would hold you while rambling about her problem. You would rub her back and let her ramble until you fall asleep and Hannah would relax while watching over you. (Not in a creepy way but like she wants you to be safe)

The Circus

Joker

Joker feels stressed a lot so he would cuddle you in his sleep so he feels like he is protecting you

Beast

Beast would hug cuddle you while she is on her break and betty would cuddle up next to you.

Dagger

Dagger would ask you to watch his performance so he feels like he is making you happy.

Snake 

Snake would silently cuddle you while his snakes would rap around you to like a blanket.

Doll

She would walk around the tent with you, holding your hand, while you two talk about random things.

The Reapers

Undertaker

Undertaker would pull you into a coffin while crying into your chest.

Grell

Grell would dress you up and have fun to get her mind off of the stress.

Ronald

He would take you to watch the stars from the roof while talking to you.

Others

Elizabeth

Elizabeth would pull you into a koala hug while crying into your shoulder or stomach.