😣Reader is Stressed Out😥

Requested by: its_notani

Phantomhive

Ciel

Ciel knows what that's like. So, he has used his own coping methods on you. A good book to get your mind off reality, some sweet food for your bitter thoughts, and a nice nap to escape from the stress for a while.

Sebastian

He is the master at calming you down. He'll make you stop whatever's overwhelming you or if it's a crowd- he'll get you somewhere with less people. He will hug you and give you some positive affirmations and help you take a break, even if it's only for a few moments.

Mey-Rin

Poor baby would probably make it worse and would go to Sebastian for help.

Finny

Finny would bring you to the garden so you two can just walk and talk to let you vent out your frustration.

Bard

He would force you to take a break before cracking some cheesy dad joke so you can smile again.

Trancy

Alois

Alois would probably get mad after you don't accept his advice. Before he can lay a hand on you or raise his voice, he would tell the motherly Hannah to calm you down so he could himself.

Claude

He already doesn't understand much about human emotions but he wouldn't lie that Alois ticks him off. So, he brings you over to a sofa and gives you some knitting supplies saying, "This is what helps me, so try it yourself. Just get lost in the art and don't worry if it's good, you can always fix it later".

Hannah

Hannah would take you to  calm place before laying your head on her lap so she can give you some positive words.

The Triplets

Each one would do something different. One would keep you safety in his arms, the other would make you a drink, and the last would get you a blanket before cuddling you in silence so your at peace for a while. 

The Circus

Joker

Joker would have you walk around the circus tents with him so you can talk out your thoughts before giving you a rose and allowing you to get back at whatever you were doing but more happy this time.

Beast

Beast wouldn't really know what to do so she would just pat your head and snuggle you with a red face so you can calm down and possibly laugh at her flustered actions.

Dagger

Dagger would be at your side in seconds before overwhelming you more with multiple questions.

Snake

He would wrap his snakes around you so you can't work and would bring your head to his chest so you can rest and calm down.

Doll

Doll would bring you to the local park so you can play around instead of worrying about your work.

The Grim Reapers

Undertaker

Undertaker would make you some tea and bone cookies before reading you a book and cuddling you for some peace.

Grell

Grell would help you take your mind off it with some dress up or cosmetic shopping and would bury your stress in compliments and funny ranting.

Ronald

Ronald would bring you to the roof of a building so you two can star gaze and let you rest.

William

He doesn't really know how to deal with his own emotions so he would buy you a new book or paint set so you can rant about the art or story and get your mind off it.

Others

Elizabeth

Lizzie would get you some cake and tea so you two can have a small tea party and just talk.

Madam Red

Angelina has had to calm down patients before so she would put you in her lap and lull you to sleep so you can calm down through dreams. 

Lau

He would give you a gift, most likely a dress or accessory, before telling you that you should take a break so you can take a moment to look in the mirror and see how lovely you look.

Soma

Soma would grab you hand ,like a child playing a game with another, before dragging you to the garden so you can see a picnic that Agni had set up and Soma would say "Please take a break, honey, come eat some food and then I might allow you to go back to work!".

Agni

Agni would hold your hand before semi-begging you to take a break and come have fun for a while. Once you agree, he would take you around a park so you can clear your thoughts with him by your side.

Alice

Alice would probably give you lavender so you can calm down and some Chamomile tea to help you sleep so you can ease your thoughts and escape to the dream world for a while.