👀When you catch him looking at you👀

Phantomhive

Ciel

You were reading a book and you felt like someone was watching you you quickly glance at Ciel and he is staring at you with a love sick expression. "Are you okay?", You ask Ciel. "I'm fine, Y/N" Ciel says and looks away

Sebastian

You were talking to Sebastian because you two ran into each other and you two recognized each other. You two had introduced and then started to start a conversation. You were looking at the ground and started to ramble about random things. You look over to Sebastian and he was looking at you with a crazed face. "Hello, Sebastian", You say waving a hand in front of his face. "I didn't mean to stare Y/N" He says and started to comment on your rambling.

Mey-Rin

You were helping her clean due to Sebastian ordering you to. You had just finished dusting the shelves when you went to go get the broom near the door. You happen to look over to her direction and she had her face turned towards you. You couldn't tell if she was looking at you because of her glasses but you were a little bit uncomfortable. 'She might be looking at something behind me', you think as you grab the broom and start sweeping.

Finny

You were helping finny with the rose bushes and he was sitting down next to you. You could see in his peripheral vision that his head was turned towards you and you glance at him quickly.  He was looking at you with a psychopathic expression.

Bard

You were cleaning up the kitchen because bard used his flamethrower again. All the sudden you felt like you were being watched. You look around and saw Bard leaning on the doorway, looking at you. "Um, hello?" You say as he shakes his head and says "Hi Y/N, I was just looking for something", He came over and took and apple. Then he just left without saying anything else.

Trancy

Alois

You kept feeling uneasy but you couldn't tell what it was. You look around and see a blonde haired boy staring at you. He realizes that you see him and he runs around he corner. You didn't know what to do so you just ran home and locked the door.

Claude

You were at the tea shop looking for some royal milk tea. All the sudden a spider start to follow you. You think nothing of it and just keep searching.

Hannah

Hannah had been acting off all day. You asked her about it after you caught her staring at you while you were cleaning up the food Alois had thrown on the floor. "Okay" you walk over to her "What is wrong, you have been acting strange all day?", You saw and Hannah looks at you wide eyes before giving you a closed eye smile and saying "I just think your pretty, dear", She says and walks off leaving you with a slight tint of pink on your cheeks.

The Circus

Joker

You and Joker were eating breakfast and you were writing some note while talking. Joker all the sudden stopped talking and you look over to him curiously. He was looking at you loving but creepily. "You okay?", You ask and he snaps out his trance and said "Of course, Y/N, now come on ya don't wanna be late now do ya", he says standing up and leaving the tent.

Beast

It was late and you were heading back to your tent when you walked past two tent and you saw two eyes staring at you in between them. You shake your head and they are gone. It was hard for you to get sleep last night.

Dagger

You were practicing an act and you saw dagger standing with his arms crossed. The only thing that bothered you was that he was staring directly at you. You finish your practice and leave to your tent to take a nap. Even then, you still felt someone staring at you.

Snake

You and Snake were on a date in the park. You were looking at the flowers and you turned over to snake. He was staring at you and you asked "Snake, why are you staring at me like that?", you raise a brow before Snake response by saying, "It's nothing, says Edgar". You just shrugged and turn away again.