🏃‍♂️You Try To Running away🏃‍♀️

Phantomhive

Ciel

He would catch you and make sure you don't leave your quarters until he trusts you to come outside. "Don't even try it, rabbit"

Sebastian

Sebastian would immediately take you back to your room and would make sure to lock all doors and windows. "Try and Leave, my little raven, I dare you" 

Mey-Rin

Mey-Rin would knock you out and bring you to the basement. "Why would you make me sad like that, Love?".

Finny

He would easily knock you out and bring you to your bedroom. "Flower, why did you do that?".

Bard

Bard would bring you back to your room and say "Pumpkin, there is no point in running".

Trancy

Alois

Alois would demand Claude to knock you out. He would then bring you to your room and say "Bluebell, why the hell would you did that".

Claude

Claude would quickly take you to the Trancy cellar and say, "Don't ever do that again".

Hannah

Hannah would be quite upset and drag you back to your room. "Listen, love, you made me quite upset when you did that, so don't do it again".

The Circus

Joker

Joker would knock you out and bring you to his tent. "Sweetheart, never do that again, I mean it".

Beast

She would knock you out even though it hurts her a bit. She would take yo to her tent and say "That was quite a stupid move, little kitten".

Dagger

Dagger would throw a knife at you but would make sure he misses to distract you. Then knock you out and bring you to your tent. "Hun, you hurt me a lot when you did that so don't do it again".

Snake

Snake would make his snakes bite you and drag you back to your tent. "Serpent, don't do that it hurts all of us, says Emily".

Doll

She would bring you back to her tent and then knock you out so you can't escape again. "Now you won't escape again, darlin".

The Reapers

Undertaker

Undertaker would grab you and trap you in a coffin. "You aren't coming out until I trust you again, dearie".

Grell

She would knock you out and bring you back to her house. "I don't want you to be covered in red just yet, darling~".

Ronald

Ronald would chase you and drag you back to his house. "Don't do that or I will have to chase you again, hun".

Others

Elizabeth

Elizabeth would order Paula to find you and bring you back home. After that she would cry and say, "Cupcake why would you do that, you made me cry for hours!".