❣️You Sit on their Lap💖

Requested by: marcygreenjjbao 

(Because this is a more suggestive chapter, the minor characters have been aged up to 18+)

Phantomhive

Ciel

Ciel is already kind of an easily embarrassed person so you sitting on his lap would probably break the poor thing. 

Sebastian

If you two aren't already doing such things, Sebastian would take it a step further the second you sit on his lap- if you catch my drift. 

Mey-Rin

Meyrin.exe has stopped working.

Finny

Innocent flower boy would think of it as a form of cuddling and wouldn't take it suggestively at all unless you make it so. Finny would turn it into a snuggling session. 

Bard

He would be proud of the fact he has an attractive person straddling his lap right now. He'd probably brag about it.

Vincent

Vincent takes it as a form of submission from you and, just like bard, will take pride in it. Your advances would fuel his ego.

Trancy

Alois

He will tease you about it then and will continue to tease you about it until the day you die. 

Claude

Claude would be either extremely annoyed because you interrupted his thoughts (or something? idk) or would accept your advances because you two are alone. 

Hannah

She would just let you do what you want to her and will always respond positively to it. If you did it just for a hug, she would gladly hug you back. If you did it for more suggestive activities, then she would let you do as you please to her.

The Triplets

Don't know how the hell you would do that to two people, but they would be pretty confused but also secretly wait for their turn.

The Circus

Joker

He would take it as a form of affection or playfulness and would either tease you or give you affection back.

Beast

Beast will either try to hide the fact that you are sitting on her lap if you two are in public, being unsuccessful because of her anxiousness, or would hesitantly wrap her arms around your waist if you two are in her tent.  

Dagger

Very flustered but would commend you for your bravery since the poor thing could never do it himself.

Snake

He wouldn't really mind, just be careful not to sit on his snakes. 

Doll

She do it to you back later if she hasn't beforehand but will tease you about it forever. 

The Grim Reapers

Undertaker

He would make a joke about it or try to fluster you back by going a step further with your advances.

Grell

Ms. Mam would be ready to pounce back the second you sit on her lap. She would turn as red as her hair and love that you're giving her so much attention. 

Ronald

You would probably need a few drinks to get him functioning again.

William

He would either begrudgingly hug you close to him or try to get you off of him because it's "unprofessional".  

Others

Elizabeth

Similar to Finny, she would see it as a form of affection and would very quickly hug you back and maybe kiss your cheek or head. 

Madam Red

Angelina loves when you even just hug her so sitting on her lap makes her love you even more. 

Lau

He will take it suggestively and immediately return the favor. 

Ran-Mao

She doesn't mind, in fact, she may even just pull you closer.

Soma

Best boy sees it as a request for cuddles and won't let you go even if you ask him to let you go.

Agni

He's more concerned over him accidentally dropping you while trying to move. 

Alice

She will take it in a more suggestive way as well and give you as much attention as you like.