🤝Their Favorite physical feature on you🫂

Phantomhive

Ciel

He won't admit it but he loves your chest- specifically laying his head on it. When he lays his head on your chest, it reminds him of the parental love he desperately needs.

Sebastian

He loves patting your head and kissing your temple. When you lay your head on his chest or side, he loves covering your forehead in kisses.

Mey-Rin

Mey-Rin loves your cheeks. She loves squishing them whenever she kisses you or comments on how cute you are!

Finny

He loves your hands- from holding them to placing flowers in them- he loves your hands. Whenever you grab his hands out of excitement, he can't help but get a little flustered.

Bard

Bard loves your stomach, no matter the shape. He adores coming home from a long day at work to lay his head on your stomach and let you brush your hands through his hair.

Trancy

Alois

Alois loves kissing your lips and putting a finger on them to shut you up- just to tease you.

Claude

Claude likes your lap. He enjoys laying his head on your lap while you sit on a chair in front of him.

Hannah

Hannah loves your hair and styling it. She finds your hair as a stress reliever and who are you to be disinterested? She treats you so gently; brushing her fingers through it or braiding it while venting. 

The Triplets

Two likes your arms/hands while the last enjoys laying his head on your thighs/legs. 

The Circus

Joker

Joker adores it when your cheek lift when you smile (he also obsesses over dimples) and pokes your cheeks while saying how adorable your smile is.

Beast

Like Ciel, she would never admit it but she likes your hips. She puts a hand on your waist whenever you are out in public out of habit at this point but she will deny it when you bring it up.

Dagger

Dagger loves your waist and wrapping his arms around it during cuddles. He loves holding you against him by your waist so he can feel your warmth and fall asleep comfortably. 

Snake

He enjoys nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck and wrapping his snakes around it so you two match.

Doll

Doll loves hugging you by your shoulders and resting her head on it when you two are relaxing.

The Grim Reapers

Undertaker

Undertaker likes wherever he can hug your torso (waist, hips, etc.) so he can cuddle you whenever he wants

Grell

Grell adores freckles and hip dips, it's a strange combination but she finds them so cute.

Ronald

He enjoys your eyes- he finds eye contact as a way of showing interest so he does it out of love and to show his attention is on you.

William

William doesn't likes verbally saying it but he enjoys holding your hands. It's something that he can grab when he needs it and is a small but effective way of showing your his.

Others

Elizabeth

Lizzie loves your nose. She sees it as adorable when she boops your nose and when your noses hit each other when she tries to kiss you.

Madam Red

Madam Red just likes feeling you in general as a reminder that you are still alive and next to her and that you are not leaving her any time soon.

Lau

Let's be honest, Lau's a perv and would 100% grab your waist or hips any chance he can get; whether your alone or in public, it doesn't really matter to him.

Soma

He loves it when you smile or bounce a bit when excited. He finds it really cute and loves seeing you happy.

Agni

Agni loves finding you asleep. The pure calmness and relaxation written on your face brings him a moment or peace as well. 

Alice

She likes your ears. Alice enjoys talking next to your ear to ensure your listening or massaging them to help you calm down.