💉Grell fabulously joins the story 💖

What 'was' her relationship with you

She ran into while she was at work. As soon as grell saw you, she started to obsess over you.

You catch her looking at you

You were reading at a park while talking to Grell. She was rambling about 'Bassy' and William . She all the sudden stopped and you look over to her. You drop a sweat when you see Grell just staring at you. You wave a hand in front of her face. She shakes her head and says "Oh, sorry darling, you just look fabulous to day. (This is my favorite chapter so far)

Taking you 'home'

Grell got some tips from Madam Red on how to make someone go Unconscious. She did that whole think were you hit someone's neck and they pass out and she took you to her house.

You awaken

You wake up in a large room colored with red. You feel something soft under you. You look up and you see grell looking at you. "Oh darling~, You're awake!"

Flowers

When you get hurt

When you get hurt

She would freak out if you even fell over or hit your arm on the table. (This has happened to everyone, don't lie). If you were seriously injured she would have a panic attack and when she was done she would tend to it.

Favorite Movie

The Devil Wears Prada

Cosplays

Harley Quin and Poison Ivy, from batman the animated series

Crying

Her: "Thank you, darling, I love you so much

You: "NO,NO,NO, who in bloody hell made you cry!? I'll put them on the the to-die list!"

If you die

She would keep part of your soul so you may never leave her.

Who would they kill first

Ronald Knox. He was flirting with you and you found him with scissors in his chest the day after.

 If you get cat called

They are put on the to-die list to were they die early in the morning.