💤You awaken😲

Phantomhive

Ciel

You wake up on a bed with navy blue sheets. Your ankle is chained to the bed and you start to panic. "Hello, little rabbit"

Sebastian

You wake up to a room with black and white colors all over the walls, the bed, and the rest of furniture. "I hope you had a good dream, my beautiful raven"

Mey-Rin

You wake up in a cell that you recognized. It was the Phantomhive cellar. There was a comfortable bed and a small table with some food on it next to you. "Good Morning, love"

Finny

Your eyes start to open and you are greeted with a room that was colored with green, blue, and some purple. There is a small flower on an end table near the bed you were laying on. "Good morning, flower"

Bard 

You wake up in the Phantomhive basement. You wrist is chained to the wall and you are laying on a fluffy mattress with a warm blanket. You sit up and look around. "Morning, pumpkin"

Trancy

Alois

You wake up in a room with purple and gold. You see that your arms are tied to the headboard. You start to freak out, wondering what in the world was going on. "You're awake, Bluebell"

Claude

You woke up in a dark room with your ankle was attached to a chain that was built into the wall. You wear laying on a clean mattress with a fluffy blanket. "Hello, dear"

Hannah

You woke up in Hannah's room. You didn't think it was weird at first since you two are dating. The thing that made you panic was, one of your wrist attached to the headboard. "Did you have a nice rest, love"

The Circus

Joker

You woke up in an unfamiliar tent. You try to stand up but your arm was tied to the end of the bed. You panic but you freeze when you hear "good mornin, sweetheart"

Beast

You wake up in a fluffy bed with a cheetah print on the blanket (Manga readers it's your time to shine). You see a rope attached to your wrist and then you hear a familiar voice say, "I'm happy you're awake, little kitten"

Dagger

You awaken in a room that has knives on the wall and you start to panic. You are tied to the headboards by your wrist and there is only an oil lamp that is on to light the room. All  the sudden you here the voice of your circus friend "good mornin, hun"

Snake

You wake up in a dark place. You don't know if your in a room or outside? All the sudden, you feel something slither onto your leg. It almost feels like rope but more scaly and its moving. Your body paralyzes when you here the small voice say, "your awake my little serpent, says Edgar"