😺The reader becomes a neko😺

Requested by: Hannah_Annafeloz 

Phantomhive

Ciel

Ciel would feel so bad because he would have to stay a distance from you to avoid a sneezing fit.

Sebastian

He would be fawning all over you, the fluffy ears, the tail, he would die of cuteness.

Mey-Rin

Mey-Rin would have to keep you in her quarters for the whole day because of ciel but would give you pets and cuddles once it was nightfall.

Finny

He would decorate your tail and ear in flower crowns.

Bard

Bard would be rubbing your head and ears the whole day, not giving a damn if he burned the kitchen down again or not.

Trancy

Alois

Alois would have you sit down next to him as he does paper work to make it less boring, he would pet your ears every few seconds.

Claude

He would have you sitting on your lap as he messed with your ears and tail, trying to process the fact you were now a half cat thing.

Hannah

Hannah would sneak in cuddles every time she finished a chore so you. She would put a bow on your tail and you can't tell me she won't.

The Triplets

Each one would put a flower on your tail and ears and would cuddle you to their heart's content. 

The Circus

Joker

He would show you off saying, "Look at how cute they are!"

Beast

Betty would be all over you so Beast would be very annoyed more at betty than you.

Dagger

He would get a bloody nose and pass out because of how cute you look.

Snake

He would be happy because he is can understand animals so he thinks your like him and ask if you can speak for a cat.

Doll

She would to throw a cat toy at you to see if you would chase it.

The Grim Reapers

Undertaker

He would try to do experiments on you to see if you are like a cat in human form.

Grell

Grell would fawn over your ears and would skip work just to pet you and play with your tail.

Ronald

He would give you alcohol to see if you can still handle it even if your half cat...

William

He would spend the entire day trying to figure out how you became a neko in the first place.

Others

Elizabeth

Lizzie would decorate your tail and ears in pretty things like ribbons and other cutesy things while squealing about how cute you are.

Madam Red

She would become a doctor in minutes and try to see if you are like a cat entirely- cat toys, ear twitching, etc.

Lau

Ran-Mao's name literally means blue cat, he would still find you adorable since you are actually a neko.  

Soma

Soma would fanboy over how cute you looked and would show you off to ciel and Agni, they would be genuinely concerned for your safety and Soma's sanity.

Agni

He would ask Soma if this was a prank by him or something, when Soma would say no, Agni would start panicking thinking you got yourself into trouble.

Alice

Alice, who works with herbs and plants, would try to find an antidote but would be petting you and hugging you at the same time.