💋The reader asks for a kiss😙

Requested by: dollywitch

Phantomhive

Ciel

His face would put roses to shame and he would give you a peck on the cheek

Sebastian

Sebastian would spin you around and make it flashy before finally kissing you

Mey-Rin

She would pass out from a bloody nose before you could actually get one

Finny

He would quickly give her kiss on the forehead before this sweetheart would ask if you want any flowers  

Bard

It would take him a moment to process what you said but once he did he would give it to you

Trancy

Alois

You snuck up and wrapped your arms around his waist and he giggled before kissing you, 100% licking his lips after (I felt so uncomfortable writing this)

Claude

He would ignore you before finally giving you a kiss on your hand, "That's all you get for now"

Hannah

She would chuckle at our behavior and would cover your cheek in kisses.

The Triplets

Each one would take turns giving you  a kiss.

The Circus

Joker

Like Sebastian, he would be fancy and pretty much dance with you until giving you a kiss

Beast

She would be hesitant but would give you a quick peck on the forehead and run off with a red face.

Dagger

He already passed out, red face, and a nose bleed.

Snake

He will kiss you and his snakes would against your cheek to show their affections 

Doll

She would give you a kiss and say your lips are as sweet as candy

The Reapers

Undertaker

He would giggle before hugging you and kissing you.

Grell

Grell would be ecstatic about this and would cover your face in lipstick marks in seconds. 

Ronald

He would do some cheesy pick-up line before giving you a kiss.

William

William would sigh because you interrupted his work before giving your hand a kiss, "Alright, now let me finish my paper work"

Others

Elizabeth

Lizzie would jump up in excitement before kissing you multiple times on the cheeks.

Madam Red

She would put her hands on your cheek and kiss you.

Soma

Soma is the equivalent to a child behavior wise, so when you asked for a kiss, he was like a kid in a candy store and kissed all over your face. 

Agni

Agni, being the gentleman he is, would kiss your hand and lips before complementing your looks.

Lau

He would take it as something dirty and be disappointed when you intended on just a kiss.

Alice

Alice would chuckle before putting her index finger and thumb on your chin and give you a peck on your lips, leaving you with lipstick on, she says it suits you.