💗They are Jealous Over a Past Lover 💢

Requested by: clumsyfuck

Phantomhive

Ciel

Upon seeing this person, Ciel was able to keep his frustration at bay and once you were safe and asleep, he had Sebastian dispose of them.

Sebastian

Sebastian wouldn't mind that much, they are a past lover, but he will make sure it stays that way.

Mey-Rin

Mey-Rin would hide her angered eyes behind her glasses and would keep an arm around yours or your back to show you are hers.

Finny

Finny would pout once you to are alone, but secretly will deal with them once you are asleep or away.

Bard

He would show off the fact that you two are together just to pour salt in thee wound for the past partner.

Trancy

Alois

Alois would immediately have Claude get rid of them and would 100% cling to you for a while.

Claude

He would stay silent for most of the time, eventually- whether your there or not- he would stab them with his cutlery.

Hannah

Hannah wouldn't do anything, unless they were 'not up to her standard' (Aka not treating you like royalty) for being your lover of course.

The Triplets

Two of them would keep you distracted while the other gets blackmail on them

The Circus

Joker

Joker couldn't make himself kill someone just because they dated you in the past. So, instead, he would just make sure they stay away from you.

Beast

She would have to keep betty from turning them into tiger food, but she would leave her hand on your shoulder to show that you are hers.

Dagger

Dagger will be passive-aggressive as hell and will make sure they know your taken already.

Snake

He would have one of his snakes scare them away by slithering up their arm or leg and would cling onto your arm for a few hours.

Doll

Doll would poison them with candy- prove me wrong.

The Grim Reapers

Undertaker

They got a free coffin and you get free cuddles.

Grell

Grell would rant to them about how amazing of a lover you are to her just to mess with them.

Ronald

Ronald would scurry you away the moment he and them make eye contact.

William

He wouldn't really care, so he would just keep you close to him.

Others

Elizabeth

Lizzie scared them with her happiness.

Madam Red

Madam red would ask Grell for help to take care of them, and would leave a bunch of red kiss marks on your face.

Lau

He would introduce himself while keeping a hand on your waist.

Soma

Soma would pout until you two got back home and would rant into your shoulder about how much he dislikes the past partner into your chest as he cuddles you. 

Agni

He would give them  a calm smile or hello before gently pushing you away and continuing your walk.

Alice

She would lace their drink with something while you and them aren't looking.