😄When you smile at them😁

Phantomhive

Ciel

He would blush and cling onto you. He would cuddle or at least be close to you for the rest of the day. Ciel would make sure that only he could see your smile.

Sebastian

When you smile at him, he get quite happy. Sebastian will smile at back at you and give you a small kiss before taking you over to the couch and would cuddle you. Sebastian would say, " not only does your heart belong to me but your smile as well"

Mey-Rin

When you smile at her, she blushes like mad but does not get a bloody nose. Anytime you would walk by, she would blush. If she gets in trouble, to make her happy she will remember you smiling. If you were to smile at any one else, lets just say she would be taking off her glasses.

Finny

Finny would hug you and smile at you. He would walk away for a moment and bring you a flower that he would put behind your ear and would hug you again before getting back to work. Finny would kill everyone if it meant that only he would get to see you smile.

Bard

Bard would get very happy and would put an arm around your shoulder saying how much he loves you.  He would use his flame thrower on even Sebastian if it meant that you were happy enough to smile.

Trancy

Alois

Alois would hug you while crying. When you ask him why he is crying, he will say that he is happy that he made you happy enough to smile. However, he would keep you in his room because he believes that only he deserves to see your smile.

Claude

He would pull you close and would his you while saying that your smile could make the toughest man fall for you and that is why he must keep you hidden.

Hannah

Hannah would hug you. She would push your hair away from your forehead and would kiss it. She would always say, "Please keep smiling my dear, it makes my day the happiest".

The Circus

Joker

He would mess up your hair and would give you a cheerful laugh. Joker would then kiss you on the cheek and say "Not even father should get to see ya smile".

Beast

She would blush and would be the tsudere that she is. Beast would kiss you and say, "Stop giving me that face, others will see". Which would only cause you to smile more.

Dagger

Dagger would get a bloody nose and would almost pass out. Once he was back up, he would cuddle you until he has to get to practice or another show. In his mind, he think 'She smiled at me, I'll take that as good luck!'.

Snake

Snake silently walk over to you and would just hug you without saying a word. If joker asks him to get back to practice, his snakes would scare him away.

Doll

She would give you a candy and say "To make your smile even sweeter!". This would cause you to let out a giggle which would make her start fangirling.

Reapers

Undertaker

Undertaker would giggle and lead you over to one of his coffins. He would throw both you and him into the coffin and would close it. Undertaker would cuddle you until you both fall asleep. If you fall asleep before him, he would whisper, "Now dearie, that smile is mine and mine only, hehehe".

Grell 

She would start fangirling and would start talking about how adorable you are when you smile. Once she was done, she would hold you close and whisper in your ear, "You will only smile to me darling, okay? If not, I will kill anyone you do smile at".

Ronald 

He would blush and would pull you on his lap. He would kiss your temple and say, "Don't go smilin', to anyone else now, doll".

Others

Elizabeth

Lizzy would start squealing and scream, "COULD YOU BE ANY MORE ADORABLE AND CUTE, YOUR EVEN CUTER THAN CUTE CUPCAKE". Once she screams that however, she would stand in front of you and would say, "Only smile to me, okay? I will kill someone with my sharpest blade if it means you only smile to me".