👩‍🦱If you want to dye your hair(modern AU)👩‍🦰

Phantomhive

Ciel

He would just say "Okay" and then bring you to a stylist so you can get it done.

Sebastian 

He would agree with you and dye your hair himself. Of course, it looked exquisite.

Mey-Rin

She would be happy and bring you to a hair stylist since the poor girl doesn't trust herself with your hair.

Finny

He would say okay and use hair chalk instead since it is easy to redo if he messes up.

Bard

He would talk about a video he saw about lighting your hair on fire which you obviously disagreed with and went to a stylist instead.

Trancy

Alois

He would say "Oh of course we can do that" and bring you to a hair stylist. He would keep asking if it's done yet to the point that the workers almost requested him to leave.

Claude

He would just drag you to the washroom and start dying your hair secretly happy about the end result.

Hannah

She would be calm and agree. Hannah would start to dye your hair and talk to you while doing so.

The Circus

Joker

Joker ,being the gentleman he is, would ask if you are comfortable with him dying your hair. If you says yes, he will do so. If you say no, then he will bring you to doll to help you out.

Beast

She will dye it for you and the end result looks quite nice.

Dagger

He will immediately bring you to doll since he says, "As much as I love you, I do not trust myself with your gorgeous hair".

Snake

He would just silently do it for you.

Doll

She would be happy to do it. She will even style it for you.

The Reapers

Undertaker

Undertaker would dye your hair, brush it, cut, style. Anything that has to do with changing your hair, this Grim Reaper can do it.

Grell

She would be extinctic about you dying your hair and would dye your hair, fangirling about how pretty it will look.

Ronald

Ronald would say "Sure" and dye your hair. (I think he died his own hair since I don't believe golden blonde and black are natural, especially in the way it's colored)

Others

Elizabeth

She would be overjoyed and immediately drag you to the nearest salon to get your hair done. When your hair is done, Lizzie will tackle you in a hug and ramble about how cute your hair looks.