Bonus Scenario

(You join the Phantomhive Servants)

You were looking for a job under your parents request. You bumped into someone and you fell over but when you looked up, you saw a man who had the outfit of a butler. The man helps you up and you apologize and continued to look for employers. However, the man saw you looking around and asked you what you were looking for. You explained the situation and the man said, "Well, the young lord could always use more servants, I can talk to him about getting you a job if you are alright with it". Your eyes lit up and nodded many times before saying, "Yes yes yes, thank you sir, also what's your name?". The man goes by the name of Sebastian Michaelis. You two said your farewells and went on with your day.

The morning after, you got a letter saying that Ciel Phantomhive has allowed you to work at his manor. You were overjoyed and told your parents before packing essential items like clothes, a hairbrush, etc. You took a carriage to the manor and knocked on the door and Sebastian answered. Sebastian let you in and introduced you to Ciel and the other servants. They were all very welcoming. However you still have to get used to everyone chaotic behavior.