Bonus Scenario

A/N: Thank you all so much for all of the reads and votes of my book. I am pleased to know that so many people like the book and it's chapters. Also, the comments you put on my chapters can be quite funny. I know that this scenario isn't yandere but I just want to add it in as some fluff. Anyways, have a lovely day/night. ~Captain Rouge

If you worked at the Phantomhive manor but Tanaka is your grandfather

You have been living with your grandfather for years now due to your parents deaths when you where just a child. Your grandfather, Tanaka, whom was a kind hearted man who will do everything he can to protect you, Ciel, and the manor its self despite his age. Your grandfather had already been working at the Phantomhive manor for quite some time so he had some experience of being the second head servant of the house. He had talked with Ciel about allowing you to work at the manor saying, "My grandchild should not be home alone where danger could be near, so if I may ask my lord, may they stay here and work along side me?". After hearing about the pro's and con's of you being a servant, Ciel was inclined to agree to letting you work at the manor, even going as far as to make sure your room was near your grandfathers. When Tanaka told you the news, you where happy that not only you where near someone you love but also that Ciel wanted you to work at his mansion. After a few months went by you had made a bond with the other servants and also had a daily routine. That routine being, get up and get ready, get your orders of what you must clean or make, eat dinner while chatting with the other servants, clean a bit more, retire for the night and say good night to your grandfather. You were very happy in your new home with lovely gardens and a lovely interior, with your new family.