🧡Ronald Knox has arrived💚

What 'was' your relationship with him

He met you at a bar. You two chatted and flirted and you thought you wouldn't see him again. Boy were you wrong. So you two were only chatted once so you two were barely acquainted. 

When you catch him staring at you

You two were saw each other at the bar again and you two started to talk again. You were just looking at your shot glass while he was rambling about random subjects. You look over and see that he is just looking at you while he talks. You just ignore it.

Taking you 'home'

He spiked your drink to make you go to sleep. He took you to his house and waited for you to wake up.

You awaken

You wake up to a light tan and brown room with a dark green bed. You look around to see Ronald sitting in a wooden chair. "Hey there, hun"

Flowers

When you get hurt

When you get hurt

If you just got a small bruise or cut, Ronald runs over to you and would start to kiss your cheek. However, if it is something serious, he would panic and tend to your injury immediately and would cuddle you until you fall asleep.

Favorite Movie/ Tv series

Twilight

Cosplays

Hinata and Naruto from Naruto

Crying

Him: "Thanks, doll, What would I do without you"

You: "No, don't cry hun, everything will be okay"

If you die

Ronald wouldn't flirt with anyone anymore and would watch you records over and over again

Who would he kill first

He killed William first since he thought he thought William might put you on the to-die list.

If you were cat called

Ronald would take you home and say he has to do some work. He killed the person and saw in their records that they harassed people like this a lot. So, he sent him to hell but not without getting in trouble with William.