💧Reader has an Anxiety Induced Panic Attack😞

Requested by: RatAreCoolBeings

Phantomhive

Ciel

He would have Sebastian make you your favorite snack and get whatever was making you panic away from you.

Sebastian

Since he has played many roles (One I headcannon being a doctor or medic of some kind), he knows full well how to help you; A calmer environment with a drink or two and a shoulder to cry on.

Mey-Rin

Mey-Rin would be trying to keep it together herself since she hates seeing you upset so she would bring you home or to a quieter room and give you some space.  

Finny

Finny would hug you, brush his fingers through your hair, and let you vent or cry it out to feel better.

Bard

He would pick you up and bring you to a chair or sofa so you can sit down for a moment and help you level out your breathing so you can tell him what's wrong.

Trancy

Alois

He would either sit next to you and ask you dozens of questions or be mad at you for disturbing him. Eventually, he would feel bad and help you out.

Claude

Claude would just set you on a couch/chair and cuddle you silently until you stop crying.

Hannah

She would try her best to get you away from whatever triggered it and hold you hands while you calm down.

The Triplets

Like in the last one- each would do something to help you calm down- either getting you away from the trigger and comfort you, or blocking you from the trigger by shielding you and just holding your hands and waist.

The Circus

Joker

He would be nervous- not really knowing what to do- but would try his best to help you. He would sit you down and give you candy and or water to calm down.

Beast

She- like joker- would be nervous and panicky herself and would sit you up against betty to help you ground yourself while she rubbed your shoulders and let you vent out about what's bothering you.

Dagger

He would panic ,but to avoid worsening your panic attack, he would try to turn the trigger into something more light hearted (Like loud noises? Imagine its a huge party or some ones just really happy!). Poor guy's trying his best.

Snake

Snake would wrap his arms around you to help you ground yourself and shield you from the trigger, or just to cuddle you.

Doll

She would give you some candy or tea/water to help you relax and focus on something else.

The Grim Reapers

Undertaker

He would try cracking a joke- but when that inevitably doesn't work, he will set you in his lap and let you cry it out while brushing his fingers through your hair or patting your head.

Grell

Grell would use a warm towel to get ride of the tears and or smudged makeup off your face before letting you rest your head on her lap.

Ronald

Ronald would awkwardly pat your head and let you cry it out before calling into your work place to give you a 'sick' day.

William

Will would order everyone to leave so you can have the room to yourselves and sit you down on an office chair to allow you a break and moment to rest before giving you water and asking (as gently as this man can) what's wrong.

Others

Elizabeth

Poor Lizzie would probably make it worse and ,eventually, Paula would step in to help.

Madam Red

She completely understands what's going on and will go through breathing exercises together while holding your hands.

Lau

Him and Ran-Mao would hold you tightly while he mutters sweet nothings in your ear.

Soma

Soma would probably be asking you frantic questions until Agni notices that it's not helping and calming down Soma so he can properly help you.

Agni

He would sit you on a sofa and give you water and ,once your calm enough to talk without sobbing, would ask you if you're alright and if you need anything.

Alice

Alice would put some eucalyptus oil up to your nose to take your mind off of the panic and allow you to focus more on the sweet smell. She would rub your hand while you vent out.