🥀 Wedding 💍

(It is time for the marriage life scenarios, lovely Readers)

(I'm skipping a proposal scenario since ,or at least I believe, they would automatically think you agreed to marriage due to being obsessed with you)

Phantomhive

Ciel

To keep both his head low and keep someone from finding you, the wedding would be a very small wedding that include Sebastian, the servants, and possibly Elizabeth. You two were sill ,legally, married in the end.

Sebastian

Sebastian would do something mad like a form of demon marriage so you can never leave him even in the afterlife.

Mey-Rin

Very simple, rings, vows, and a cake. Since she is a servant she can't really do much but she does what she can.

Finny

Finny would do a small garden wedding. The wedding would be rings, vows, and making flower crowns for the rest of the evening. 

Bard

Bard would just say quick vows and immediately put a ring on your finger before saying, "Alright, were married now".

Trancy

Alois

He would have a big wedding inviting some close family. And about the police, he already bribed them so they just look the other way.

Claude

Claude would put a ring on your finger and, for once, be romantic by saying his vows the "nicest"  way he can. 

Hannah

Again, due to being a servant, she can't really do much beside a ring, vows, and, to add something, she would give you a bouquet of bluebells.

The Triplets 

They secretly slid a wedding ring onto your finger and when you noticed, they all say in sync, "Your our spouse now".

The Circus

Joker

He would do magic trick were he makes flowers suddenly appear in his hand and would slyly put a ring on your finger. 

Beast

Beast would dress you up in wedding dress/suit and hug while saying "Your the perfect spouse".

Dagger

Dagger would drag you into his tent, cuddle you from behind, and put a wedding ring on your finger while saying, "Hello my beautiful/Handsome Spouse" 

Snake

Snake would just put a ring on your finger without saying or explaining anything.

Doll

Doll would say the vows as quickly as she physically can and then put a ring on your finger. 

The Grim Reapers

Undertaker

He most likely knocked you out and put you in a wedding dress/suit before having a "wedding" with the other corpses Undertaker had in his shop.

Grell

In all honesty, she married you from the start.

Ronald

(Apologies, I don't know what to write for him)

William

He actually proposed to you and had a very small wedding and only invited Grell so she could get you a nice wedding dress/suit.

Others

Elizabeth

Similar to Alois, you two would have a wedding inviting only a few close family members, like parents, siblings, grandparents, etc.

Madam Red

You two would have wedding and Madam red doesn't really have any family besides Elizabeth, her family, and Ciel so there wouldn't be many guests. During said wedding, Madam red would do everything a wedding would have, vows, cutting the cake, etc.