👩‍👧‍👦Them as parents👨‍👧‍👦

Phantomhive

Ciel

He would be caring towards his children and would have his full attention in a heartbeat.

Sebastian

Sebastian would teach his kids important life lessons like responsibilities but would also drop everything for something as small as his kid asking a question.

Mey-Rin

She would be a very caring mother but would get overwhelmed easily. However, at the end of the day, I can see her reading the kids to sleep.

Finny

Just like his young lord, he would drop everything for the smallest of things for your child.

Bard 

Bard would spoil his kids and tell story's about his life in America.

Trancy

Alois

Alois would treat his children like royalty and would spoil them with anything but also make sure to say no every now and then.

Claude

He would seem like he doesn't care but would show forms of affection that prove he does.

Hannah

She would do anything for her kids and would even get herself in trouble if it means that her kids where safe.

The Triplets

During the day, they would take turns taking care of the kids and working but at night they would care for the kids at the same time.

The Circus

Joker

Joker would teach his kids magic tricks and would play with his kids after the circus has closed.

Beast

Beast would lecture her kids a lot but if she makes them upset, she would apologize and let them play with betty under her supervision of course. 

Dagger

He would play pranks on the other circus members with them

Snake

Would teach his kids how to treat snakes and expect to find him putting his kids to sleep a lot.

Doll

Doll would be the kind of parent to make Mac and Cheese and ice cream for dinner when you or someone else wasn't there to cook.

The Reapers

Undertaker

He would teach his kids how to scare people and expect a lot of dad jokes.

Grell

Grell would have play dress up with your kid everyday and teach them how to be fabulous 

Ronald

Ronald would take them onto roofs and let them look around the city.

William

He would be strict but would show a lot of affection. 

Others

Elizabeth

Lizzie would always plan parties with your children and dress them in 'cute' clothes.

Madam Red

She would care for them like glass and would show them as much love as she can.

Lau

Lau would visit Ciel with them and go on walks around town with them as well.