10

"Slight change of plans, Kookie. Will the suspension area work for you?"

The sub's dark eyes flared as he gave her a lusty smirk, "Mistress, you can beat my ass anywhere, anytime."

Yung Mi squinted at him. It was the only warning he had before her fingers gripped his jaw and tilted his head down to meet her eye. "That was disrespectful. Perhaps you need to feel the bite of my dragon's tongue flogger."

His breath hitched in anticipation. "Whatever you think is best, mistress. I am yours to control."

Yung Mi fought back a smile. Kookie loved being punished so much, he couldn't even keep up the brat facade. She would try her best to give him the thrill he craved. The suspension area, basically a wide door frame, would take more of his physical strength than the X frame of the St. Andrew's cross. There was no support he could lean on, especially when she started in on him with her strap. "Meet me there in 10 minutes."

"Yes, mistress." Kookie was so visibly ecstatic, he actually showed her his bunny smile. Lord, it was hard to beat on him when he was so cute. He had looked just like that when he'd told them all about skydiving for his birthday. The boy loved adrenaline.

Yung Mi ditched her lavender wig and sheer dress, leaving only the black bandeau. She added her black leather strap with inflatable dildo, and a butterfly vibrator, so there was some pleasurable friction for her as well. Tonight, she needed to cum until she was worn out.

Word had spread in the club that these two were something to see. Kookie was a prize not many doms got a chance to scene with. Yung Mi was one of the few female dominants, the youngest of them, and one that rarely played in the public areas of the club. The novelty gave her a certain aura of fame. Her sub for tonight was magnificent, stark naked, sculpted muscles and carved abs, dark eyes challenging the hungry gazes of the crowd that was gathering to watch.

The young dominatrix prowled towards her mouthwatering partner, the ends of her long, dark hair teasing above her bare ass. She set the bag of toys down with a significant look at Kookie. "What's your safe word?"

"Safe word." He gave her a smug grin.

She tsked, but couldn't stop her smile. "I bet your password is 'password,' isn't it?"

"Fuckingunnecessarybullshitpassword," Kookie sassed, conveying just what he thought of his need for a safe word.

"You need restraints, now, so I can beat some sense into you." She led him to the frame, and started with his ankles, checking the padded cuffs, so they were snug but wouldn't restrict blood flow. The frame was set so the crowd had a side view of the pair. Some wanted to watch the rear and see the flogger fall on the sub. Others wanted to see their faces, or the star of the front view, Kookie's impressive cock.

The sub's legs were spread at a comfortable distance, ankle cuffs connected to the thick posts with heavy metal links. The rattling of the chains triggered a frisson of anticipation that danced over Kookie's smooth skin. Yung Mi buckled the restraints on his wrists, running a finger between his skin and the soft black leather. She had to step up on a small platform to attach his wrist chains to the support posts.

Kookie was standing there, as perfectly proportioned as da Vinci's Vitruvian man, gloriously nude, luscious muscles bunched and rippling as he tugged on his bindings. The mistress paused for a few moments to admire his masculine beauty.

"One last little mercy before I unleash on you." Her fingers traced down the small of his back to between his ass cheeks.

"Bear down for me." Her finger pushed something cool and moist past his rim and stopped just shy of the magical spot.