17

"Tell me something you've never told anybody else. A secret..." He smiled up at her.

"You're in a sex club with an experienced domme and that's what you want? You want me to share a secret? You're either a sociopath or a romantic," she teased.

"What did you think I'd ask for?"

"I'm not putting ideas into that innocent head of yours." She nibbled her lip as she thought, trying to think of something nobody else knew, something that wouldn't put him, or her, in danger. "OK, don't tease me about this, but ... I've got a crush on someone, but they're not interested in me. They don't even like me, like ... at all."

"Is he blind or stupid? You are gorgeous ... and sweet ... and funny ... and I mean, no need to even say sexy."

"Can I call you every morning for a confidence boost?" she laughed.

"I'm serious. Maybe he thinks he's not handsome enough for you?"

"No way. He's so perfectly handsome, he's ... ethereal. The most handsome man I've ever seen. He actually looks a lot like you, but more mature and cold and unapproachable."

"You think I'm handsome?" he asked, smirking.

She shoved him good-naturedly. "Stop digging for compliments. You know you're hot as fuck." He just giggled.

"Back to your boy problems ... what are you doing to catch his attention?"

"Nope." She'd keep her elicit dreams of a blue-haired Mr. Kim to herself. "I promised to tell you a secret, not take you on as my relationship coach. I'm supposed to be coaching you, in the fine art of face fucking. You'll need to remember the 3 S's - Safety, Style, and Stamina."

"This is so much pressure. Do I need to take notes?" He pulled his phone out.

"Your hands will be busy. We'll run through it more than once. You are going to show these men how an expert dom gets head. Fix your pants since we will need to practice undoing them."

She let him get tucked in and buckled up as she walked to the other side of the room. "I'm the girl, I'm walking toward you. Reach out and grab my hand as I get close. Now pull me down to straddle your lap."

He did as she said. When he realized she was so close to him, her crotch up against his, her breasts nearly brushing his chest, he felt like panicking. She saw it in his eyes.

"You're doing great. This is where you establish rapport with the girl. Let her know you value her. Slide your hands along my thighs and cup them on my ass."

His hands were trembling as he touched her. "Give me a little squeeze to let me know you're happy I'm here. Slide your hands up my back and pull me to you. You will need to quietly communicate with her, so put your mouth to my ear."

His lips rested on the shell of her ear and his breath tickled her neck, making her grind down on him. She could feel him getting hard under her. "Sorry. I'm ..."

"Don't apologize for your normal, healthy reaction. Ask me what you can call me that will turn me on."

"Oh god, alright... what can I call you that will turn you on?"

"Oh, daddy, I'll be so wet for you if you call me kitten," Yung Mi purred in an exaggerated porn voice.

"You aren't making this easy," he gritted out.

"I'm making it realistic ... daddy. Why? What do you want me to call you? Baby boy?"

He groaned as she ground down on him again. "No comment."