32

Yung Mi was still trying to come to grips with the fact that her hot gardener had been forced to hold her hair back while she barfed everywhere. He had called to check on her. She was hoping that was a good sign. She was being ridiculous for wanting a good sign ...

When her student asked how it was going with her crush, she didn't even think to deny her feelings. She told him all about the migraine and the vomiting and the pajamas, which she wasn't ready to return just yet.  She still giggled when she remembered how her blue haired baby Yeonjun had cheered her up. "Your cum face is really sexy. If your vomit face is anything like that, you're golden." The kid was an eternal optimist.

Since Yung Mi realized Taehyung had tracked her to the club but didn't know what it was, she had vacillated between hope that he would figure it out and be intrigued, and sheer terror that he would figure it out and be repulsed. She didn't want to lose this blossoming but fragile friendship with him.

Watching Yeonjun's loss of innocence had fueled her guilt at the thought of corrupting her gardener. But was he even innocent? Sometimes, the look on his face told Yung Mi he knew exactly what he wanted. His shy blushes said otherwise. In her dreams at least, he was becoming more and more corrupted. He had joined her as a garden fairy ...

 He had joined her as a garden fairy

"I have the spell prepared for you. You shall regain all that has been taken from you," the ancient fairy sorceress murmured.

"I am in your debt. What may I give you as a token of my gratefulness?" the exiled prince asked gravely.

The fairy laughed, a delightful tinkling sound that matched her youthful face. "A kiss is all I request."

"What if I can't stop at a kiss? I'm required to stay pure, but your allure is unmatched."

"Life is full of choices, young one. We can never see the future, no matter how we try." She gave him a sad smile.

"Young one? You act as if you are so much older and wiser than me," he chuckled.

"I have lived a hundred lifetimes. That's why I should know better." She extended her hand, the potion held delicately in her fingers. When he reached for it, she took his hand and pulled his face to hers, their lips a breath apart. "It's completely your choice. Know that I will never refuse you."

He crashed his lips onto hers, drinking like a man insane with thirst. Tongues twisting, hands grabbing, arms clinging,  bodies pressing, voices moaning.

"I need more," her moonlit prince pleaded.

"You will give me everything. You are mine now. And forever," she murmured as she kissed her way down his neck onto his chest.

"I can't be yours. I have to be king. I have a life to live." His words protested, but his moans begged her not to stop. Her fingers opened his vest and his britches. Her lips trailed over his taut abs.