16

It had been a long time since Yung Mi had been this nervous about a scene. It wasn't really a "scene," and that was the problem. This was an instruction session with the young guy from the club, the one that looked like her mouth-watering gardener. Yung Mi felt the heavy responsibility to not only make this young man's initial experience a good one, but teach him all the finer points of fellatio, the receiving end anyway. At least she didn't have to teach him how to give a blowjob.

The domme was on the 4th floor, pacing in the foyer of the club by the elevator. She couldn't stop looking out the window. She had received his clean lab report, so she was pretty sure he'd come today. As she peered down at the street below, she saw a flash of blue. No way. No fucking way. But he was heading right into their building.

It had to be him

It had to be him. The guy was wearing a school uniform, a real one, not a costume. But his hair!! Why did he have blue hair? After all those dreams of her damn gardener with blue hair!! How was she going to do this?

Finally the elevator doors swished open. One look at his wide brown eyes told her that no matter how anxious she was, he was feeling that times one hundred. She would take good care of him.

"Welcome back to Dominion." She smiled warmly and bowed. He bowed deeply, but it seemed that speech had abandoned him. She reached for his hand and pulled him with her down the long hall.

"Come on. You won't die. I promise," she soothed, giving him another reassuring smile. "Let's go talk for a bit and order lunch. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, but I'm too nervous to eat. I haven't eaten since yesterday morning. Oh my god. I can't believe I'm here. I can't believe I'm ... we're... oh my god."

She stopped outside a door. "Listen. If all you want to do is talk, that's fine. You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with. There's no pressure."

"Thank you. Thank you for taking your time with me, Mistress Garden Fairy." He bowed deeply again as she tried not to giggle at his cuteness.

She opened the door and let him enter first. She had chosen a room that looked mostly like a hotel suite, one she used frequently for aftercare. She watched as he looked around cautiously.

"Where's all the um.. torture equipment?"

"You mean bondage equipment?" This poor boy was going to have a heart attack. "Do you want me to restrain you?"

"No! I mean ... well, I don't know. Maybe?" He looked up sheepishly as he tugged on the straps of his backpack.

"Come have a seat and we'll talk about it. First things first, how does fried chicken and beer sound? I think you could stand to relax a little."

He agreed and she texted in their order. "Please call me GF, or just G. Did you pick a pseudonym for yourself yet?"

He nodded. "Jax."